Chapter 5 - Trying to fit in

I had now been part of Thor's pack for a few weeks now but things hadn't been going so well or me. For example when dinner is brought in by the hunters of the pack I was always snapped at and had to wait till last to get my feed. I know that might not seem bad to you a but I was always left with the giblets that no one wanted. I guess I should be grateful that all my food is provided for me but I just can't feel grateful as I never really got that much. To be honest I think that I could get more food for myself out on my own but I'm too scared to leave this pack. I mean if I left and upset them then they may attack me and I can't fight off 12 big wolves all on my own. The truth was I just wasn't happy here it wasn't at all like what I thought a pack would be like I thought it would be like how my family was. However all these wolves seemed to fight over everything and even each other just to better themselves. It actually upset me and I couldn't see why they did this. "What are you doing?" I heard someone grow behind me.
I looked behind me to see one of the more feared wolves standing behind me. "Nothing" I replied, as I was only walking around by the trees.
"Stupid pup you shouldn't even be in this pack" he snarled back at me. I was completely speechless as I knew he was right I just wasn't like these other wolves. "Well what are you waiting for move it runt" he snapped at me. I wasn't sure weather to move or not as I knew Thor said that I could stay. It was time for me to fight back. "Who ever made you the leader" I growled back at him.
"Watch your mouth twerp" he growled back.
"Or what you'll bit me yeah like that will hurt with your weak she wolf fangs" I growled at him.
"This is your last warning" he snarled bearing all of his sharp teeth at me.
"Bring it on" I snapped back at him. He barked before lunging and grabbing my neck with his sharp teeth and pushing me to the floor.  I squealed as I felt his teeth sink deep into my flesh. I knew I was in trouble so I squirmed around until I was in good distance to bit him. I howled before grabbing his left leg and sinking my teeth into it. He let out an almighty scream before coming down on me and grabbing the top of my head. I still refused to let go of his leg until he began to tug at my heads flesh like he was going to rip it off. I let go of his leg and I tried to push him away as he still refused to let go of my head. My brain was trying to figure a way out of it then I got it. I pushed my body up off the ground and grabbed his throat and clamped my mouth around it so he couldn't breathe. He had no choice but to let go of me, still I didn't let go until I had pushed him on the floor and I was now stood directly over him. He was choking and whimpering and I was so close to finishing him but the barks of the other wolves rang out as they came to see what all the commotion was. When Thor saw me about to kill one of his pack he lept on top of me digging his claws and teeth into my side. I was forced to the ground and I released the wolf from my grasp. Thor then looked back as his pack member who was now gasping for air before he came down one me again this time grabbing my muzzle. I whimpered as he was trying to crush my mouth with his teeth and I could feel all the blood dripping down my face. "Thor stop it I think she learnt her lesson" called a female wolf. Thor growled before dropping my jaw and getting off me. I looked over at all of the other wolves who were tending to the male wolfs wounds. It was odd as I didn't feel any guilt for doing what I did. One of the wolves however wasn't taking it that lightly as he ran towards me head down so I got into a stance bearing my teeth, he just hit me with his head at such force that I went flying into a tree trunk. My back took the full impact and I was in so much pain I could hardly move. Then he came running over to me bearing his teeth and grabbed my right front leg. He then proceeded to try and rip it by shaking his head like he was ripping up prey to eat. "That's enough" yelled Thor. So the wolf dropped my leg and ran away. Thor then came walking over to me before he said "you are no longer welcome here leave before morning or I will kill you. Do I make myself clear?"
I nodded my head as I lay there in pain. I could smell my own blood pooling around me as I lay there trying to heal a bit before I left.

For the rest of the day I remained by the tree until I felt strong enough to get up again to leave. My tail hung low like the full moon above me as I began to move. I hardly put any weight on my front leg as it killed and it still had blood dripping out of it as did all my wounds. I had no idea where I was going but any where away from that pack would be nice. I wondered so far away that I found the road again. One way smelt like food and the other smelt like woodland. So being the typical me I followed the way where it smelt like food.