chapter 8

Jimin's p.o.v.

It wrecked my heart when he said that he isn't a virgin anymore . I wanted to be his first time . I can't tell you how many  times I dreamed about it.  Why didn't he tell me ? I was angry and sad at the same time . Where's Tae ? I need to confront him and ask him why he didn't tell me . I looked everywhere for Tae but he was nowhere to find until I finally saw a Person that looked like Tae . I walked in his direction . He seemed to hear me because he turned around, looking at me with a cold gaze . I took a deep breath before I started to talk  "Tae I've been looking everywhere for you!" I said gladly . He just nodded . "Aha I see what your doin'. Do you think this still works with me ? No Tae ! Not anymore ! Not with me ! You are a slut ! You are flirting with me and giving me  hope  and in the same time you fuck around with whoever ! You think that you can do like a cute kitty who has never done anything to anyone!Do you even care about other people's  feelings? ! You really are a slut ! You are worthless !" I shouted at him with all my anger . He looked at me . His hands and teeth massed . I could see tears filling up his eyes before he took a deep breath and started to talk :

" You know what ? I really am a slut... A slut for never stop to loving you since I met you the first time....  I am a slut for always helping you if you need help .. I'm a slut for getting sexually abused by Bang Si Hyuk ...... I'm a slut for saving you right after it .... I'm a slut because someone just told me that my father died 2 months ago and I didn't know it ...I'm a slut because I couldn't say goodbye to him ... I'm slut because his ash is scattered somwhere in Daegu and I don't know where .... I'm a slut because my mother stabbed herself because of me ..... I'm a slut because I'm ugly and fat ....I'm a slut because I cut myself almost everynight ... I'm a slut because I'm useless...  I'm a slut because I'm worthless AND I'M A SLUT BECAUSE I END MY LIFE NOW " he screamed his last words while tears where streaming down his face . 

 I gasped . I felt so bad ... how couldn't I realize that he was so in depression ! How could I let Bang Si Hyuk abuse him ! How could I call him a slut ? I saw him running twoards the cliff . I runned after him "NO TAE I'M SO-" I screamed . He looked at me and jumped . "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I screamed after him . Taehyung fell 12 meters down the abysm  into the Water. "TAEEEEEEEEEEEHYUUUUUUUUUUUUUNGGGG" I  cried . I runned another way down to the Sea . I saw him float in the water unconscious . Water, that was red because of his blood, surrounded him . I didn't think twice and jumped into the frezing water . "Tae ... It's alright .. I'm here " I said to myself . I swam in his direction as fast as I could and caught him . With all my dint I pulled him out of the water .  "Tae forget what I said . I'm the slut you are .. PERFECT" I talked to his half dead body before I called the ambulance . 

"Hold on Tae . You need to survive . I need you . You're my everything . Hold on . Hold on .Hold on."  I sat next to him and held his hand . I heard sirens coming nearer .

 "Where is he ?" a middle aged man asked . I pointed at Tae because I wasn't able to say anything . The man nodded and two other men came with a strecher and carefully put the half dead Taehyung on it . I runned two the middle aged man . "C-can I p-please drive with you ?" I asked wrecked . He looked at me with a compassionate gaze . "I'm so sorry but in cases like this we are not allowed to let someone come with us " he answered . "B-but" I tried to say something  but they just closed ambulance doors and started the motor . 

I took a deep breath . If I run it'll take me 20 minutes to the hospital . I started to run faster than I ever thought I could . "Wait for me Tae . I'm coming . It's all my fault " I runned past cars ,not caring about my life, only about Tae's .

Finally I arrived at the hospital . I streamed in and ran to the lady on the counter . "I'm sorry do you -" I got distracted by hearing alot of people noises behind me . I turned around seeing doctors argue infront of a room . Could Taehyung be in there ? I runned twoards the doctors . I saw Taehyung laid on a bed in coma . "Taehyung !" I shouted . I wanted to run in the room but the doctors and some nurses held me back . We got distracted by a loud continuing bleep. I was shocked I knew the reason why it bleeped like that  . "NOOOOO" I screamed tears streaming down my cheeks . I freed myself from the doctors and nurses and runned to Tae. The doctors and nurses just followed the happening with their eyes . I sat next to Taehyung and pressed his hand against my racing heart . 

"Tae..... Come back to me .... I know I'm the most stupid asshole in the whole world .. after Bang Si Hyuk .. But I need you . You are my everything, without you I'm nothing . I'm sorry for everything that happend to you . I promise if you come back to life I'll fix everything . I was so stupid to no notice how you really felt the whole time . You are not worthless . You are more worth than anything else in this world . To me you are PERFECT.I want you to be my future husband . So please come back to life  for me ...I love you more than anything else . You are the last thing I want to loose ." I said, tears still streaming down my face . 

I needed  to do it. I leaned forward. There was only a small gab between me and him . I filled the gab and pressed my lips on his lips . I kissed him passionately for as long as my breath could take it . I let go from him and pressed his hand against my forhead praying that he comes back to life . Suddenley I heard a normal coma bleep . I gasped . I looked up and I saw that his heart was beating again . I heared the gasps from the doctors behind me . "Taehyung ... You made it .. You made it . Thanks god . " I cheered . while I was hugging him I heared some sniffs behind me, probably from the nurses .  

Tae I never let you go again

You are mine .