Chapter 7

Taehyung's p.o.v.

I woke up suddenley . The moon was shining brightly twoards my face . I felt strong arms around me . My heart was racing . Not only because I didn't know who was huging me , also because it gave me a good feeling . I turned around to see who it is . Chim Chim was sleeping with his head snuggled on my chest. I could feels his warm breath touching my shirt . For a second I wanted to wake him up . But I didn't. This is what I always wanted . Almost . The thing that was missing was a simple sentence that should leaf his mounth . "I love you Tae " . I sighed . I wrapped my arms around him as well and fell asleep again . 

I woke up again . I looked straight into two already opend eyes . "Good morning Tae !" Chim Chim cheered . I yawned and stood up . "Chim Chim ....... what  happend to you yesterday?" I asked tired but still caring . He sighed . " The boy with who I was supposed to have a date tricked me with his friends . It was 1 against 6 " he explained . I gasped . "Chim Chim I'm so sorry !" I apologized . He smiled . "Why are you apologizing ? I'm the one who should thank you for saving me . Thank you " He said happily . "No proplem . " I smiled and stood up . "I'm gonna get ready for the day now " I said akwardly . "Sure... me too " he replied . I nodded .

"Tae . Jin told us yesterday . I'm so sorry " Namjoon said tendehearted . I need to hide my feelings . I smiled happily . "Nah it's okay ." I answered . He looked at me serious . "Tae . Everyone of us understands if you are sad now . You don't need to smile for us. Right Yoongi ? " Namjoon said and Yoongi who was sitting next to him, half asleep nodded . "No no it's really okay . I mean he still has a chance to survive . He's not dead yet " I answered again .  "Tae you are a way to happy human " Hoseok said who was sitting infront of us . I looked out of the window . I'm an a way to happy human . If that would just be true ..... We where on the way to an interview . If you ask me . I wasn't in the mood for an interview . 

The interview was boring . There are always the same questions they ask . I looked over to Chim Chim who was sitting infront of me . He's perfect ......I imagined him kissing me with all of his love . "Tae ! " Kookie brought me back to reality. I shook my head "Yeah?" I asked confused . "She was asking if you are still a virgin but we already know the answer . You are." Hobie said . I caughed . The boys looked at me . "N-no." I answered . They should all know what a terrible person Bang Si Hyuk is . I'm glad he is not here right now . The boys looked at me surprised . Chim Chim looked at me dissapointed ?Why was he dissapointed ? "And can I ask since when ?" the woman asked smiling . I hesitated . What if the whole group is falling apart if I'm gonna' tell everyone ? I shook my head I can't tell them about that . "Tae are you here ?" Yoongi asked . I nodded . "And since when aren't you a virgin anymore ?" she asked again . " Yesterday .." I said . The guys looked at me shocked . This time Chim Chim looked at me .. hurt? Did I do something wrong . "I guess you had fun " the woman laughed . I nodded . Pictures from yesterday went through my head. I had no fun . No fun . He abused me . "Abused me " I whispered to myself . Namjoon who was sitting next to me possibly heard me . "abused who ?" he asked loudly . "N-nothing . I was watching a movie the other day about a girl that got abused . This room reminded me of the movie " I lied . Thx again to my g8 lying skills. "Cool" Namjoon replied and I nodded . 

It was afternoon . I stood outside in the park near the wood and breathed in heavily . Suddenly my phone rang . I jumped back because my phone always scares me . I looked at who it was ...... The Hospital ..... Did something happen ? I hope nothing bad . I agreed the call . "Taehyung " I said . "Good afternoon . I am calling because we need to tell you something " the same woman from yesterday said . "What is it ? Is it something bad ?" I asked scared . "Taehyung . I'm feeling so bad to tell you it but there's none else who'll ever tell you about it and as son I think you need to know about it " the woman said . It's going to be something bad ....."What do I need to know about ? Tell me !" I said worried . I heard her taking a deep breath "Your father actually died 2 months ago ...He didn't wanted you to know about it because he was afraid you are falling in a  depression . Unfortunally there's no place where he has been  burried  because he has been cremated . I think his ash has been scattered  somewhere in Daegu. Listen I'm so sorry" the woman explained . I froze . My phone slipped out of my hand . No... no ... that's not reality ... I picked the phone up again . "It's okay . It's non of your fault . Thanks for telling me . Bless you " I answered and ended the call . I wasnt able to cry . I wasn't able to do anything . This was not reality . It was . But not for me . suddenly I heared foodsteps behind me . I turned around .....