Chapter 2

Taehyung's p.o.v.

"Taehyung ! " I heard a familiar voice behind me . I turned around to see Bang Si Hyuk behind  me with a huge smile .  Why is he always so nice to me ? I don't deserve that . He's probably just acting . "Yeah?" I asked. "I'm so glad you finally agreed. You know you are very pretty" he said . Wait . What did he just say ?  I'M NOT PRETTY AT ALL. I didn't reply . " So let's get inside the other band members are waiting for you." he said and made a follow me sign . I followed him . Cold air greeted me when I entered the building . Everyone in the building looked at me disgusted . I even heared people saying  things like "No way that can't be the a member of the group" , "I thougt only pretty guys are allowed in kpop groups " . I sighed . Those people are right . That's also the reason why I didn't want to join the group . We arrived infront of a black door . "Are you ready ? " Bang Si Hyuk asked . I nodded and he opend the door . I slowly walked inside the room behind Bang Si Hyuk . "Hey guys ! This is Kim Taehyung the member you've all been waiting for so long." he interduced me and stepped away so the others could see me and I could see them . But when I saw who these guys where I  was shocked . I tropped my suitcase . No that's not possible .Maybe they just look like them .Argh I'm probably just dreaming . Yeah I'm just dreaming . "Taehyung are you allright ? " Bang Si Hyuk asked worried . "Y-yeah I just remembered that I forgot my favorite sweater at home! " I said . "Allright . Guys why don't you interduce yourself to him ? " he asked them .  They nodded . The one that looked like Namjoon started . "I'm Namjoon " then the others followed . I gasped . I can't belive it . I never ever thought that I'd see them ever again . I don't wanted to see them ever again ..... besides Chim Chim .  I stared at Chim Chim . I never thought that someone can change so much in 4 years . He looked even more handsome now . Butterflies where flying in my stomache . I totally forgot about the others . "Did I do something wrong ? " An angelic voice brang me back to reality . "N-no I-i'm just v-very tired " I said nervously . "Well from now on you shouldn't be that tired anymore ." Bang Si Hyuk said smiling . I nodded . I felt very uncomfortable. Everyone of them grew up very beautiful and I'm ... I just grew even more uglier . "Well guys . Please take Taehyung with you to the dorms and decide with who he  needs to share teh room  with ." he said . "Alllrightiiiiiii Boss" Hoseok replied and they pushed me with them out of the room. " Do you even have an idea how long we've been waiting for you ? What took you so long ?" Namjoon asked . I scratched my neck .  They don't seem to remember me . How should they ? I'm worthless. I'm useless. . "Well .. you know I had to argue with my father 'cuz he didn't want  me to join the band " I explained them . Actually it was the other way around . But I can't tell them that . "Oh ." Yoongi replied . I nodded . I looked at Kookie who was walking infront of me and then at Chim Chim who was walking infront of me as well . I'm wondering if they are still a couple . They where walking pretty close . They where holding hands . My broken heart broke again in even more pieces . I wish Chim Chim would hold my hand but that's impossible . It's impossible to love someone like me . Even my mother left my father and me because of that . I can still remeber her last words before she left us . 

                                                         Flashback 

"Mum ! Mum! Please don't end your life  !" I screamed tears streaming down my cheeks ."Taehyung ! I need to end it now !" she screamed while crying . "Why???" I cried . "Because of you !" she said and sabbed herself the  kitchen-knife  in her chest . 

                                                      Flashback end 

I sighed . Do you understand me know ? I'm the reason my mother killed herself .If I wouldn't be such a worthless brat , she wouldn't have killed herself . It's all my fault . I need to punish myself for that tonight again . 

"Just pick out a card." Kookie said . "Alright" I replied . I pulled out the card in the middle of Jin's hand. Everybody looked at Jin who was holding the card in his hand . "What are you waiting for ? Show us the card !" Chim Chim said prying . Jin turned the card around  . 'Jimin' was written on it . WHAT CHIM CHIM ? My innerself was dancing like the last pink unicorn on a rainbow . Kookie looked at me jealously. "Looks like we're going to be roomates" Chim Chim smiled at me and I melted . " Yeah" I replied . "Look at Jungkook he dies of jealousy" Hoseok laughed . Kookie blushed . Chim Chim walked over to him . "Awwww my Junjun I'd never leave you for Taehyung . "  Chim Chim said and kissed Kookie.I looked away . I felt like crying . I'd never leave you for Taehyung. It's not that I didn't know it already but it just hurts to hear it from himself . I think I need to punish myself more than usual this night . 

Why do I need to be so worthless ?