Eight.

"You're-um, you're early." I mumbled as I opened the door for Vic. He's been knocking on my door for the past five minutes and I took my time to compose sentences that I'd use to him. I mean, I barely had any sleep last night due to his irrational.. doings the day before. Because of that, Justin wouldn't stop teasing me about being gay. Which I'm not, just to clear that one up. The action just bugged me to no end because it was the most bizarre and alien thing that ever happened to me. Never have I ever imagined myself being kissed by a guy. And you might think that I am just making a huge deal out of this because yes, I really am making a massive deal out of this. What he did was uncalled for. And weird.

"You said that if I didn't arrive here before six, you'd leave me." He said with a chuckle. Well, I was kind of hoping that he'd arrive here a little later than six, in that way, I'd have a reasonable excuse as to why I wasn't here when he arrives. But I guess that mental plan flopped pathetically.

"Yeah, whatever." I mumbled and grabbed my bag from the foot of my bed. I let out a heavy breath and looked at him. "Ready?" I said in such a bored voice, my facial expression most probably mirroring my tone.

"Hey, what's up?" He asked, suddenly looking.. concerned. He took a few steps towards me and grabbed me by my arms which made me flinch a little, making him all the more curious and concerned.

"Just tired, is all." I mumbled, my gaze dropping down. I can't even look him in the eyes because, well, I'm disgusted. I am not disgusted of him, it was his action. It just really bothered me and I don't know how I'd convince myself to get used to it because obviously, I have to act like I am okay with all that weird hand holding, cheek kissing, hand-on-knee, couple-y kind of thing if I want this job and entire task to be a success.

"You sure? We could like, re-schedule our flight and move it tomorrow." He said and I made the mistake of looking up at his face because I was met by his worry-filled eyes which actually made me sick to my guts. I shook my way out from his grasp and walked a head of him, stopping at the frame of the door.

"Just a tad bit tired, I'll get some sleep on the way." I forced up a smile and only prayed that it would look convincing enough. Vic looked skeptical but flashed a smile, nonetheless, nodding and walking after me, closing the door once we were out.

--

Everything was fine and dandy when we arrived the airport but that was until Vic Fuentes decided to call up their personal pilot (yes, a personal freaking pilot) and instructed him to come to the airport and pick us up. Who freaking does that? Who has the power to just grab their phone, call a personal pilot and ask them to pick them up just like that? The Fuentes family, that's who. Damn, I think I underestimated this family's wealth. I didn't know that they are capable of doing that! Anyways, Vic pulled up this magnificent stunt claiming that he felt like I needed the peace and space of a private fricking jet. I told him a million times that I am really fine and that we should just go to our scheduled flight but this is Vic Fuentes that we are talking about here – the guy wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Are you feeling okay now?" He asked as he glanced on my side. The private jet thing looked down-right luxurious with the white leather seats and numerous bottles of champagnes here and there. We are accompanied by two gorgeous attendants and I honestly do not see the point in bringing in two attendants with us seeing as the jet isn't huge and I could literally just walk my way to the fridge or whatever to grab myself a drink. Nevertheless, I am not complaining at all. Sure, I am overwhelmed by the luxury and the pampering but I wouldn't pass down such an exquisite opportunity.

"Yeah, more than okay, actually." I replied truthfully, smiling at him genuinely this time. "You know, you didn't have to do all of this, I was really just sleep-deprived."