Seven.

For the past hour or so, I've been busy packing my stuff for, apparently, Vic and I's trip to Michigan. We are bound to leave tomorrow morning at six which he isn't very pleased about, actually.

"Well, if you're complaining about the time, you are free to like, I don't know, not come with me." I teased with a roll of my eyes. He remained laying flatly on my bed but managed to grab my pillow and throw it straight to my face. "Hey, quit it!"

"You were being annoying."

"Oh, I was being annoying?"

"Yeah." He breathed out and laughed. Again, I just rolled my eyes at him but laughed lightly, nonetheless. I am starting to get a hang of Vic although I still couldn't fully tolerate him sometimes especially when he texts or calls me unexpectedly and asks if I want to hangout or whatever. Let's just say that he could easily get through my nerves sometimes. On the brighter side though, I like his company since 90% of the students' population is already out and about, enjoying their break someplace else.

"Did you enjoyed last night?" He asked as he mindlessly lurked through my backpack, nosily unfolding the small pieces of papers that he sees inside.

"Yeah, it was pretty cool hanging out with you guys." I said with a shrug, not looking up from the articles of clothing that I am neatly placing inside my duffle bag. "Although for a second there, I found it weird that Mike acted as if he's forgotten who I am."

"Must be the alcohol." He said and I just nodded.

"Kellin fucking Quinn, I swear to fuck you are never- oh. Uh, hello." Justin busted in to my room, making both Vic and I look at his direction with raised eyebrows. "I didn't know that you've got company." He added as he stood up straighter and cleared his throat awkwardly.

I laughed at my stupid friend and shook my head. "This is Vic. Vic, this is Justin." I introduced them as I pointed the other to the other and vice-versa.

Vic stood up from his comfortable position and offered a hand for Justin to shake. "Nice to meet you." He said politely and smiled genuinely at my now quiet friend. Justin looked at him hesitantly but shook his hand, nonetheless. "Well, I better get going, better give Mike my last minute reminders about the bistro." Vic said as he turned to me when they pulled their hands away.

"Alright. Six am tomorrow. If you're not here before six, I'm leaving without you." I threatened in which he just rolled his eyes in to.

He went to my bedside drawer and grabbed his phone. He is on his way to approach the door but he stopped beside me, "You wouldn't." He said and pecked my cheek. He freaking pecked my freaking cheek! "See you!" He added as he left the room, nodding at Justin's direction. Once the door shut, Justin looked at me as if I've committed the biggest crime in campus. I wiped my cheek tediously with the back of my hand, hoping to whatever deity is out there to help me wipe away every single speck of DNA that Vic disgustingly left on my freaking cheek. What was up with that man? I mean, who does that? Not someone who is sane, for sure! You don't just go up and kiss someone's cheek, that's- that's just wrong and foolish and- ugh!

"Dude-" Justin breathed, making me look up to him with such panicked eyes. He freaking saw it. He saw Vic kiss my cheek. Oh my god. This can't be happening to me. I feel sick now. I feel like passing out. Oh god, I am summoning the spirits to come and swallow me alive. "I didn't know that you're into guys." He added his last statement with so much emotions swimming with his words and his tone. Oh god. Is he disgusted? Is he going to run away and tell everyone about this? Oh god.

"What? Oh my god, Justin, no. I'm- I'm-"

"No, dude, I'm not judging, I'm just really.. surprised. I just never really sensed it." What do I do now? Should I just out and tell him the truth? I mean, is that even an option? Am I really willing to tell him that I work for this highly known and rich people, trying everything in my will to allure their twenty-six year old son in exchange for freaking money? Am I really ready to stoop down on that level? I mean, yeah, maybe I've already somehow stooped so low for even accepting this job but to even push myself down by telling him that?

God, why me?

I let out a heavy breath and composed myself before looking at him, somewhat a little bit calmer now. "Okay, fine. You caught me red-handed." I started, trying to dig into my brain for a very believable excuse and let's not forget that it's me that we're talking about here – I am horrible when it comes to alibis. "I just.. didn't know how you'd react so I kept it to myself."

Justin looked at me for a couple of seconds until his doubtful expression breaks into his natural lively aura. "Dude, we've known each other since we were in fifth grade! I'd accept you any day of any week, man." He said as he slung his arm around my shoulder. I let out a breath that I didn't even realized that I tucked in and rolled my eyes discreetly at how gullible Justin could be. "So, that's why you never got yourself a girlfriend! Didn't know that you were fishing through the other team." He teased and I shoved him hard and away from me. The mere thought of him thinking that I am gay just bothers me but at the same time, I feel accomplished for actually making this entire ordeal somewhat believable in the eyes of other people.

"Uh, yeah, sure." I said as I carried on with fixing my stuff for tomorrow's trip. Oh god, how am I supposed to face Vic tomorrow? Damn him! Why did he have to make all of this so difficult and flat-out weird for me?