Chapter 43

You open your eyes and you see Dan and Phil sitting on your bed.
"Good morning, love!" Phil laughs.

"Hi, Y/N!" Dan chuckles

"Hi," you smile at them.
"Do you want a donut?" Dan asks as he hands you a box of donuts.
"Sure," you mutter taking a donut as you sit up in bed.
The three of you eat all the donuts while watching a movie on your laptop.
"How do you like Florida so far?" Phil asks.
"Well I have only been in Orlando. I haven't been to any other part of Florida," you giggle.
"Right," Phil stammers blushing.
You and Dan laugh at Phil's embarrassment.
"You are adorable when you are embarrassed," you smile resting your head on his shoulder.
He wraps his arm around you pulling you closer to him.
"You two are my OTP," Dan sighs at you two happily. He gets up and looks out the window.
"Thanks, Daniel. You approval means everything to us," you reply sarcastically.
"Aww. Come on, Y/N. Dan's just being supportive," Phil pokes your cheek.
"There's a dog outside!" Dan exclaims. You and Phil get up and look out the window.
You push them out of the way to see the dog near the pool.
"It's adorable!" you squeal turning around. You see Dan and Phil run out of the room. You wait a couple of second before looking outside again.
Dan and Phil are picking up the dog. You smile before tossing on some clothes and taking the lift downstairs. You walk to the pool. Dan and Phil are taking pictures with the dog.
"It's a puggle! It's a mix between a pug and a beagle," Phil explains smiling. He picks up the puggle.
"I know you guys from YouTube! Your Dan, Phil, and Y/N! I'm a big fan," the owner grins, "I'm Caroline. It's nice to meet you,"
(A/N: Lol it's me)
Caroline seems nice. She isn't very tall. She looks like she is a little over five feet. She has dark brown hair that reaches the middle of her back. It looks lighter because of the sun. She has caramel skin and dark brown eyes. She is wearing a black shirt with an eagle wearing a graduation hat. Her shirt says Class of 2016. She is wearing maroon shorts and black sandals. She brightly smiles at us.
"Hi. Sorry we took your dog. You have a very cute dog," Dan smiles at her.

"It's fine

"It's fine. My parents let me get the dog yesterday and I haven't decided on a name for her yet. Do you guys have any ideas?" she asks.
"Delia Smith?" Phil suggests. He presses the dog's face against yours. The dog licks your cheek.
"She probably wants something cute," you tell Phil, "How about angel," you suggest.
Caroline thinks about it for a minute, "Angel sounds nice. Thanks!" she gives you a small hug.
"No problem. Where are you from?" you ask her giving her a hug.
"Virginia. My parents and I always come to Florida during the summer. I've been coming here since I was young. It's kinda like a stress reliever for me," she replies, "But we came again because our friend is getting married in Orlando in two days,"
"Do you get stressed a lot?" Phil asks.
She immediately nods, "I get stressed almost everyday because of school. People expect a lot of me," she explains.
Phil gives her a hug and whispers something in her ear. Whatever he said, made her laugh.
"Well I have to get back to my parents. It was great meeting you guys. Do you mind if I take a quick picture?" she smiles.
Phil takes her phone and takes a selfie with her.
"Phil, I think she wanted to take a picture with all of us," you giggle.
He mutters something before taking a selfie with all of you in the picture. He hands the phone back to Caroline.
"Thanks!" she grins
"Tweet it or send it to us by a direct message," Dan tells her.
"Ok," she replies looking a bit shocked as she walks away with her dog.
You, Dan, and Phil walk back to your room.
"What did you tell her?" you ask Phil.
"I told her not to worry about trying to live to up to what everyone expects of her. She has to do her best and that is good enough. I also told her that I was proud of her," he smiles, "Oh and I said don't cry, craft," he adds.
Phil has the kindest heart. He truly cares about people. He just met Caroline and he tried to make her feel better. He didn't have to make her feel better. He did it because he wanted to. All he knew about her was that she liked watching his videos and she admired him. He tried to support her.
And you loved him for doing that. You loved Phil.
(A/N: I graduated! It was amazing but I'm going to miss my class. I'll try to update daily. I'm going to start summer camp in a couple of weeks so when camp starts, I might not be able to update daily. I hope you all have a fabulous day and know that Dan and Phil and I appreciate you.)