6) We Meet Again...

Start from the beginning

"Damn."

"What?"

"She's gone. She left me a note."

"What it say?"

I read the note out loud:

Mason, thank you so much for everything you have done and thank you for the clothes. They fit perfect. I hope you won't feel a way but I felt embarrassed about what happened. I saw you was out so I took that as the perfect opportunity to leave. Again. Thank you for everything. I'll pay you back for the clothes.
Olivia. x

"Man can you believe that shit?!" I said.

"Yeah, yeah I can. She's embarrassed. Don't be mad. She seemed sincere."

"Yeah I just wanted to make sure she was straight."

"Look at you. Being all caring and shit."

"Cmon G. I'm a good guy really."

"Yeah. Right. Listen I'm out. See you tomorrow! Shout me!" She said before hanging up.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't phased. I mean, I don't know what it is but there was just something about her.

There wasn't much I could do though. I didn't know anything other than her name being Olivia.

Thoughts of Olivia didn't last long. It was my birthday tomorrow and as I had made a killing last night at the club I intended on doing the same tonight. As for me; there was a little private section for me and my guys and I was about to make the most of it.

When I stepped in to my private party I was impressed. My boys had made sure it was everything a King like me needed. More strippers than there was men. Bottles on top of bottles. Cigars on deck. All female bar staff in next to nothing.

What can I say. I'm a lion and this is my kingdom.

"HAPPY G DAY MY BIG BRO!!" My brother Matthew said as soon as I came through.

"Thanks bro!!" I said smiling as I walked into my playground.

"OH SHIT!! CHECK OUT BIG M LOOKING LIKE A BAG AH COCAINE!!" My boy Ethan said as I sat down where him and my cousin Jacob were.

I smiled. White was my favourite colour. Most my clothes were all white. In fact if I wasn't wearing something white something was wrong. My bedroom was white. My cars were all white. I just loved how clean it looks.

Today I had on Giorgio Armani shirt and pants with some all white Louboutin spiked loafers. I was then Iced out with white gold jewellery costing more than what I got on. I was looking feeling and smelling like a million bucks. I won't go out of my way to do something for my birthday but I will make sure to look good and treat myself. That's something I make sure I do every year.

"Happy birthday cuz!" Jacob added.

"Love my Gs, love." I said as I sat down.

For the rest of the night we played poker, we smoked, we drank, I received lap dances. I even had a threesome with these two girls Paige and Destiny. These girls were wild. They sure made sure it was a birthday I wouldn't forget.

***********

Today was Valentine's Day. Other than when I was with Gabby I ain't ever celebrated that shit. I'm glad too. People be going all out their way to go mad for their partner for just one day when they should be doing it all day everyday. It's just another money making scheme to take people's money. People like my brother Matthew.