"I'm going to put this in the car. You can go sit with your boyfriend, Mr. Horan." The sheer formality evident in his voice was enough to make the blonde flinch. It wasn't that he expected something else out of this, not at all really. Niall knew the difference between reality and illusion, having a lover like Harry was just forever going to be a dream. He was his boyfriend's bodyguard and somebody who was going to take care of him during the time Jamie was gone. Niall didn't really get why he needed a babysitter. He wasn't even ever bothered by the paparazzi so much. At least not when he was alone. 

Without saying another word, Niall quickly got inside the car, faking a smile at Jamie's way when the older man leaned down to capture his lips in a heated kiss, his hands wrapping around Niall's waist almost too tightly, making the blonde whimper. Their tongues clashed together, with Jamie gripping Niall's blonde hair tightly and tilting his head back just so he could pepper light kisses down his jaw and on his neck, making the blonde moan lowly at how good it felt so suddenly. He knew it was wrong to be feeling pleasure by the hands of the man whom he just wanted to kill but honestly, even now all Niall could stare at was those green eyes looking at him from outside the windows of the car. He could see confusion etched on that pretty face before it disappeared just as quickly as it had come. Niall pushed Jamie back the instant Harry turned cold again. Not that he was ever warm towards him. 

"You're going to get late," Niall huffed out, creating a distance between the two of them, as much as could in the backseat of the Range Rover. He made sure to keep his head on the cold glass window, trying to calm down whatever he was feeling at that very instant. Him and Jamie were not very sexual with each other but that didn't mean that they had never fucked. Niall had given himself up to the man almost every time he had asked for it. Today had been different though. He had pushed Jamie aside and for some reason, the very thought of it made him smile.  

"While I'm gone, try not to faint on the streets in front of countless other people. And also, try to find a reputable job for fuck's sake." He could almost see the older man's frown as he uttered the words, in the company of the driver and Harry, who sat in the passenger seat. Niall kept his eyes shut. 

"I'm claustrophobic, I can't help but get overwhelmed and scared by large crowds of people enclosing up on me. As for the reputable job, I assure you that music is more reputed than posing naked for the cameras just to bring more appeal to a certain brand of clothing." He tried to keep his voice neutral, not letting any amount of anger or hatred show in it. He was certain that Jamie already knew how must he loathed and despised his existence.

"What I do is why you are sitting in a Range Rover rather than sleeping in the slums. Aren't I right, baby?" Niall froze, took a deep breath and finally opened his sea blue eyes. He could see Harry clenching his wrists the side, from the little gap present between the passenger seat and the door. The thought that Harry always got angry for him, just warmed his heart, even though there was a part of him that knew that the reaction had nothing to do with Niall himself but rather, it was just Harry being a good human and not being able to see someone getting insulted like this. By their own lover, nonetheless.  

The car came to a halt before the blonde could even come up with a witty reply. He decided to let the topic go and quickly got out of the car, staring at the airport building as he watched Jamie greet some of the fans who seemed to have noticed them. Niall quickly placed his snapback on his head, making sure that his sunglasses were in place. The last thing he wanted was unnecessary attention at the airport. That was definitely going to annoy the people who had just come here to say goodbye to their family, friends or lovers and the ones who were probably meeting them after a very long time. But it seemed like he was the only one who cared about what other's felt because when he looked back towards his boyfriend, the older man was already happily taking pictures with some girls and signing t-shirts for them.

"Jamie, love your flight is in thirty," Niall tried, smiling at the girls who squealed way too loudly when they saw him. He didn't mind them though, they were just fans who genuinely loved them. So he just waved a friendly hello their way before heading towards the airport entrance. 

"I'm going to miss you so much." He bit his lips to prevent them from smiling, way too bright that his dimple would be on display. Niall leaned forward to peck Jamie's lips lightly, giving a show to the people who had already guessed who the two of them were. He was glad that no homophobic slurs came their way at his little gesture and watched his boyfriend and one of his bodyguards that was going to accompany him during his little work trip, show their ID's to the security. 

Niall finally allowed himself the freedom to smile, putting his snapback closer so he could hide his face . People would certainly take it the wrong way if they saw him staring at the building with such a wide creepy smile but the blonde was just so fucking glad.

"Mr. Horan, shall we leave now?" Niall turned his head to look at Harry, the smile was still playing on his lips as he finally stared at the emerald green eyes, loving the way they weren't too bright but just the right shade of green. Like the trees. 

"You can call me Niall." 

AN/ Alright, so I just saw that Into you was ranked 990 something in the Fanfiction category. Thank you people lol. I don't know how this ranking thing works but if I could get that far with just 3 chapters being published then I must be doing something right. I mean, there are millions of writers on wattpad tbh.

So I will be going for vacations from 18-28 th june, which means I won't be updating during that time span. I won't be updating any of my books by the way. Unless I take my laptop with me. Which I probably will. So i might update. idk. I'll have to see if my bag has that much space to include clothes and necessities along with a laptop. 

Anyways, back on the story;

Thoughts on Jamie leaving? 

Thoughts on Niall?

Thoughts on Harry and Niall talking?

Do you think Harry likes Niall or is he just being considerate because he knows Jamie is a total piece of shit?

Why do you think Jamie treats Niall so badly?

NEXT UPDATE WHEN THIS CHAPTER GETS 70+ VOTES AND 40+ COMMENTS! 

Random question: What's your sexuality?

I'm bisexual! :D