Another Stalker

Renesmee POV

Where in the world am I!? "She is much prettier up close. I wonder how long it will be for her to forget the mutt." he thinks curiously. "Where are we?" I question with a little sass. He probably won't hurt me unless I try to escape, he wants me to love him so he will try and make me happy. Except Jake is the only thing that would make me happy. Oh God. JAKE. They had to have noticed I'm gone... "We are home my sweet" he says with a devilish grin. "I don't live here" I whimpered quietly. He looked angry right after I said it. "You do now" he snapped. "So listen toots. I'm gonna let you get settled in your new room. No funny business. I'll be in OUR kitchen preparing some food. You can live off both if I remember." Remember? what does he mean remember? "I almost forgot to tell you! I was one of Aro's witnesses about 7 years ago. Where we first saw each other and our love began" he adds proudly. As if it was an honor to be witness for my possible death. Then, I was alone. I rummaged for my phone, and found it! That's why you always put it in your bra I guess. I text Demetri "help me. You have to find me. I've been taken. Don't text back just find me." I delete it then type a group message to my family "I've been taken by one of the witnesses Aro had 7 years ago. Please help me! I don't know where I am just please help!" I sent it and shoved it back where it was. He came in just as I was adjusting my shirt. "It would look better off" he said seductively. "I prefer it on" I said flatly. "We shall see" he says coyly. I just ignored it. It's better than arguing with him. He leads me out of this room and into an ancient hallway. "Where are we?" I whisper. "New York" he responded vaguely. "Does Aro know you kidnapped me?" I question, very curious of the answer, but pretty sure I knew it. "Why would he care? he tried to destroy you all those years ago!" he answered a little irritated. He wasn't one for answering questions I guess. "No reason, only that I've become a daughter of the sort to him. And the favorite sister of Demetri and Felix." I say with a giggle. He stops in his tracks. Wasn't expecting that one now were you? He continues, but slower. Deep in thought. He turns to look at me. "I can't give her back. She's so beautiful. But my life depends on her safety and happiness. I'll just make her happy and want to stay. Or I could give her back and take her again when she is upset and more likely to accept the offer. If I give her back now though, I'll look weak and she'll remember that. Hmmmm. Decisions decisions." He thinks meticulously. I didn't want to chime in and let him know of my other gift, so I stayed quiet and looked scared. "Don't be scared my child. I mean no harm. I just want you happy." he says plainly. "And I WILL make you happy" he adds under his breath. "If you're trying to make me happy, shouldn't you ask what I want?" I asked. "I already know what you want" he said matter of factly. "Obviously not" I counter. Anger flashes across his face but he thinks better and let's it pass. "I'm giving you the choice-" he starts but doesn't complete because he hears footsteps. He looks at me incredulously. "YOU CALLED DEMETRI" he said bewildered. "YOU KIDNAPPED ME" I reminded him. He looked like he could kill me... Demetri burst through the door with Alec and Felix. They caught sight of me and breathed easier. Then they looked at Phillip and furrowed their brows, clearly recognizing them. I ran to Felix and he picked me up, rocking me and soothing me. "Where's my family?" I asked with my gift. "At home. We sent them there." he thought back. I just wanted to be home.

Jake POV

I could strangle that damn pixie. It was her idea for these stupid parties and now my Ness was taken by some bloodsucker! She's lucky that he didn't hurt her or I would have made whatever he did look like child's play. They all came on our floor. Edward kept pacing. Alice rubbed her temples. Bells, Rose, and Esme all sat together, huddled in little balls. Carlisle was at work. Jasper was trying to defuse the situation via his gift and Emmett just looked like he was about to pumble something. I couldn't eat, could barely breathe and focusing wasn't even an option. All I could focus on was Ness. She text me while I was trying to sleep. I was curious why she wasn't texting back and then I had my answer. She was probably scared and asking for me or her family and no one was there. I have a lifetime of making up but that can't happen if I don't have her. "We have her. On our way to your home" it was Felix. THANK GOD. she was okay. i could breathe a little now. They'd be here in a few hours. I asked for a melatonin shot and was out. I couldn't wait that long. "wish I could do that" blondie said a little jealous, just as I was slipping consciousness. When I woke up, id have my Ness.

I dreamt of my love, of course. When I woke up she wasn't there though... "Up already?" Emmett questioned. "His body burns it off quicker than a human. " Ed states. "How much longer?" I ask groggily. "Twelve minutes and fourteen seconds" Alice answers. I called my beautiful wife. "hi honey" she says, faking some bravery. I can't handle it. She is too sweet for her own good. "I hear I get to see my girl in like 12 minutes." I coo. "Yes you do" she says, but she sounds off. "Hey Jakey." She says in her 'I want something' tone. "Yes beautiful" I answer eagerly. "I'm hungry" she says with her musical giggle. "Sandwich coming right up" I say cheerfully. I was hungry too. I just didn't realize until I had my better half remind me I guess. She says she'll see me soon and makes a kissy noise. 10 minutes and thirty six seconds. Until I have Renesmee. I go in and make her a sandwich, and six for myself. Just as I finished putting the ingredients away and setting our table, the most beautiful girl in the world walked in.

Renesmee POV

Felix and Demetri kept hugging me and kissing my head. They were happy I was safe. Hell. I was too! I needed Jake though. And food. I was starving! They offered to pull over multiple times but that would have prolonged my trip and I missed everyone. I already knew my mom and aunties would feel guilty so I knew they needed to see me in one piece almost as much as Jake. I missed Jakey terribly. It was horrible without him! we rounded the corner to my house and I just took off running into our home. Uncle Em caught me and practically suffocated me. Aunt Rose was next as she delicately ripped me from his arms. Mommy was next. She cradled me delicately, I reached for my daddy, I always have been a bit of a daddy's girl. He held me tight and Uncle Jasper had to physically remove me to hug me. Same with Aunt Alice. Nana hugged me gently then handed me off to the one I wanted most. Jake. He picked me up and I wrapped my long legs around him. I was hungry and exhausted. I let him know and he sat me down and we ate, me sitting on his lap. Like always. After we ate, we all huddled in Jake and I's room. Everyone sat on the bed while I cuddles up to Jake. They were talking amongst themselves but mostly watching me. Their thoughts were so funny and sweet. "I'm glad she's home. " "She's such a little angel" "she has been through hell yet look at that smile" "she amazes me." I had to turn the 'switch' off because I hated hearing compliments. I listened to Jakes heart and slowly drifted into the unconscious. I woke up to Jakes loving eyes. He kissed me urgently, passionately. We stayed in bed for 6. Hours. It was intense to say the least. I got up and was beyond hungry, but I needed a shower. He got up to cook and I went for a much needed shower. I came out and tossed on the usual, black spandex and a white sports bra. I came out and was being picked up and kissed madly. I giggled incessantly and he just held me tight. He missed me almost as much as I missed him. He made some fruit salad and some grilled cheese. I ate up gratefully and smiled at my husband. Our break from school was over and we'd be going back tomorrow. After all, we have a cheer and football team to carry;)