Puppy Love

Jake POV

I swung Renesmee around so I was carrying her bridal style instead of piggy back. I knew she loved when I carried her. I placed her on the bed delicately and then climbed in with her. She turned so she was facing me. She was so close. So beautiful. So perfect. "I love you Jakey" she said in her sweet voice as she inched closer. Her breathe was heaven on my face. I couldn't help myself, I cupped her face and kissed her. She was stunning in every way. When we kiss, I feel complete and whole. I parted my lips as she parted hers. Her sweet breath suddenly filling my mouth. My tongue swept her lip, ever so gently. I quickly pulled away remembering what Edward told me last night. "She has developed feelings for you. She will tell you more in the morning. Jacob, she is still my little girl. Do everything in the order it was meant to be done. Take things slow. She is my baby. Do them in the appropriate order and in reasonable time." He practically pleaded. I knew what he meant and I agreed to do as he wished. He didn't want me to "deflower" her so to speak, without her becoming my bride first. I was definately not opposed to the idea of marrying her, but Edward being Edward said "In reasonable time" as in at LEAST six months. "What..?" she whispered slight pain in her voice. She looked at me really confused and hurt... Oh no I hurt her. Crap. What do I do? What do I say? What CAN I say? If I say anything about Edward she will be hurt that he eavesdropped on her conversation last night, but I can't lie to her..... "Nothing baby, I just want to take things slow." I answered honestly. She looked relieved. Thank God. Before I knew it, her lips were crushed aginst mine. Moving at a rate we never tried. I kissed her back and slowly let go. She was trying to get me killed. She reluctantly backed away and crawled in my lap with this cute victorious smile. She nestled her head into the crook of my neck. It fit like a glove."We were made for each other" I murmered in her ear. "You think so?" she asked looking up at me anxiously. "I know so love" I said as I gave her a quick kiss. She seemed very satisfied with my answer because she relaxed into my arms again. We talked for hours just getting to know each other on a deeper level. She got up to change just as Esme brought us dinner and was quite pleased at how happy we must have looked. She moves like clockwork because as soon as we were both done, she came back for the dishes. She gave Ness a quick kiss on the forehead and said goodnight to Nessie and I. I laid down and she cuddled close to me. I love the feeling of her next to me. I wrapped my arms around her protectively. We continued our talk for a while, but she grew more silent. She must have fallen asleep because her heart rate and breathing changed. I looked at the clock, 10:21. I should probably go. I really don't want to, but I won't cause any problems for Nessie. I go to get up and get as far as unwrapping my arms from her and she wakes up, wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me begging me to stay with her. I really cannot tell her no. Especially when she asks in that sweet voice I love. I tell her yes and she kisses me, it catches me off guard every time, but in the best way. Everytime she kisses me, she takes my breath away. She is getting very passionate with our kisses. I am not quite sure how to feel about it. On one hand, I love that she loves me. On the other, I can't let things get out of hand because of Edward. I hardly ever wear a shirt since I am always warm and phase often, so I was shocked that as we were kissing her hand glided down my chest and was tracing my stomach.

It felt...... Right..... And well, good. I knew I had to stop her... I just didn't know how without hurting her feelings.... But then again why stop her? I liked it, she obviously did too. I was enjoying our little moment until I pulled back from better judgement. There was a little light on her face and I saw the confusion strike. She still had her hand on my abs, continuing to trace them. She knew how to make me comfortable in my skin all right. One of the many reasons I love her. She pushed her lips on mine once more. She turned so she was on top of me. Her legs were straddled over me. Instinctively, I grabbed her upper thighs. Her lips were locked on mine and we were moving perfectly. I had to stop, but I couldn't. She opened her mouth and I opened mine. Once again, her sweet breath filled my mouth. She was driving me crazy. I couldn't handle it. I rolled so I was on top. She wrapped her legs around me. Crap. This is getting harder. I turned so we were on our sides. I have to say, she has not even started to break our kiss. I pull away as she unwraps her legs and gets ready to roll again.

"I have to check on Esme" I blurt. She looks confused and then smiles, "No you don't honey" she says and she pulls me back down kissing me passionately. I take a breath "I meant the pack!" I say with all the self control I have left. She untangles herself from me. "No you don't. You were willing to spend the night. Until I kissed you.... I understand." she said her words breaking at the end. I hear her trying to choke back tears. She tries to get up but I pull her back into my lap. She sobs into my chest. "No baby, its not that, I love you. So much" I say while pulling her chin up to look at me. I kiss both her cheeks, her nose, her forehead, and finally a quick kiss on the lips. "You talked to my dad, didn't you. He listened to me and my moms conversation, didn't he!? I cannot believe him." She states angrily. I was slightly bugged at how accurate she was. "Ohh babe" her voice softening, "I'm sorry, I can only imagine what my daddy told you to do or more of what not to do and I am making it way more difficult than it needs to be." She said with her angelic voice. No. She was not going to take all the blame. "Baby, it's hard resisting you just sitting here. I love you very much and want to respect your fathers wishes." I said as I kissed her cheek. "Why are you so cute?" she says lovingly. "Babe, you're the cute one" I said as I kissed her gingerly on the lips. We laid back down and my arms wrapped right back around her. I really did love her with everything in me. "I love you Renesmee" I whisper in her ear, she turned to face me. "I love you too Jakey." she said as she kissed me softly. She nestled her head into my chest and fell into a peaceful sleep. I drifted off and slept the best night of my life.