Different

Renesmee POV

I woke up and sat straight up, I had just been dreaming about Jake and I.... Again. I dream of him every night. We are sitting down talking and laughing and he slowly leans in and is about to kiss me.... Then I wake up. I look around at my enormous room seeing the lavender curtains that match perfectly with my bedspread and any other fabric in the room down to my white carpets that matched my white Mac laptop which contrasted against the cherrywood. As odd as it may sound, looking around my room relaxes me. I don't know. I lazily get up and check the time, 8:24, not too early and not too late. Perfect, like Jake... Which reminded me of the talk we were going to have. Just thinking about it gave my stomach butterflys.

I stretched a little and made my bed. I went to my all white bathroom with tan linoleum. I stripped down and hopped in the shower. My strawberry shampoo was my favorite thing in the morning. I got out and wrapped myself in a towel, when my bronze hair was wet it was down to my butt but when it dried and the natural curls came, it went to my lower back. I admired it as I dryed it and after it was dry and curly to my satisfaction I went to my closet. It was literally two stories high and filled with ever outfit imaginable. My Auntie Alice was insane about fashion. I casually walked in and set my sights on a little red sundress that was strapless and hugged my waist and upper chest with the back cut out then freely hung. I put on a pair of white wedges that matched and I was out. That closet gave me headaches if I stayed too long.

I skipped down the hall and ran into Uncle Emmett on the way. "Hey! How's my little monster today?" He said as he bear hugged me and kissed my cheek. "I would be better if I could breathe!" I choked out as he carefully set me down. I saw Aunt Rose smack his head. "If you ever cut off my precious niece's air supply one more time, so help me I will not talk to you. You know I will." She screeched at Uncle Em. "You know I didn't mean to babe.. Sorry Ness" he murmered. "Its okay Uncle, I know you didn't mean to. Plus, how else am I supposed to get stronger?" I added with a wink. He smiled gratefully. "How is my princess today?" My Auntie asked me sweetly. She was so protective. "I am wonderful Auntie, how are you?" I asked just as sweet. I could not keep my mind off of Jake, but I did not want to be rude. "I am fine darling" she replied. As if she read my mind, with a smile and a kiss on the forehead Uncle Emmett and Auntie Rose were gone. I left our hallway and went down into our family room. It had glass walls and was very spacious. It had a modern look, courtesy of Aunt Alice and Nana Esme, of course. They were practically professional interior designers. Who am I kidding? Exterior too! I saw Uncle Jasper reading something about the war he was in, he set it down when I came in. I plopped down next to him. "How's my favorite niece?" He asked me with a smile. "I'm your only niece!" I said giggling. His smile grew as he said, "Nonetheless my favorite." "You could probably tell me my mood better than I could!" I jokingly accused. His talent was definately top ten of my favorites. He merely chuckled and picked his book back up. I saw Aunt Alice focused intently on the computer, undoubtedly shopping. That girl has an addiction. I did not want to bug her, so I lingered into the kitchen when I smelled pancakes. "Goodmorning Renesmee" My Nana said cheerfully. "Morning" I replied as I stifled a yawn. I guess I didn't get as much sleep as I wanted. "I made pancakes" she said with much satisfaction. "They smell heavenly." I said as I sat down and she placed a plate in front of me that had pancakes stacked delicately. There was another plate though... "Nana, why is there another plate?" I asked curiously, hoping/knowing it was for Jake. "Jacob should be here any minute." She said casually. Jacob.. Our talk.. Ohh yeah.. How could I let that slip my mind again!? "Where's mom and dad?" I asked, slightly distracted. "Hunting" she said as she hummed a tune I did not recognize. My Nanu, Carlisle was no doubt at work. The doorbell rang, pulling me out of my thoughts. "I'll get it" I said loud enough for everyone to hear.

I ran at inhuman speed to the door and opened it to the one person I wanted to see most. "Hello beautiful" Jake said as his smile grew from ear to ear. "You look amazing. As always" he said with a wink. He could melt my heart. I stood there frozen like an idiot. His smile grew if that was even possible and slightly brushed my hand, snapping me out of my trance. "Want some pancakes? Nana made some. They are really good." I asked, already knowing the answer. "I would love some Ness." he said sweetly. We went and ate our pancakes and Nana insisted on cleaning the dishes. It wasn't always a bad thing being the baby. I laughed to myself. "What's funny Nessie?" Jake asked curiously. His voice was so rough and yet he talked to me so soft and sweet. "Oh nothing" I said, knowing it would drive him crazy. "Please tell me" He said as he tilted his head, smiling. I just smiled. "How about we go for a walk and I'll tell you." I said, slightly proud on how I managed to get him alone so naturally. "Sure sure" he said, a smile dancing on his lips. We got up and he brushed my hand again. I was beginning to think it was not an accident. We walked a little until we were out of earshot. He suddenly stopped. "So what was it?" he asked excitedly. "It really wasn't a big deal, I just think its funny how everyone cleans up after me and treats me like their baby." I said casually. "Oh I see." He said, smiling because I finally told him. "So why did you wanna take a walk? Did you just want me alone?" he joked, winking and smiling. He grabbed my hand and continued our little walk. "Actually, yes." I said, blushing. He stopped and moved so we were face to face. I blushed more. "Nessie, what is it? You know you can tell me anything" he said as he gently lifted my chin to look at him with his free hand. I probably blushed a shade deeper from the looks of his smile. He always said how cute my blushing was. Personally, I thought it was annoying. "Well. You see Jake. I ummm. sortofloveyou" I said tripping over my words. "What!?" he said, truly shocked. Then I felt it... The waterworks. They were coming hard and fast. I felt the warm tears fall down my cheek. This was stupid I should have never told him. He was gonna imprint on someone anyway. Why am I so stupid? He kissed me slow and sweet, he loved me too! He caught me by surprise and hugged me, lifting me off the ground. He set me down but never unwrapped his arms and whispered reassuringly, "You silly, beautiful girl. I love you Ness. Ever since you were born. Baby, I know what you're thinking. I am gonna imprint on someone, I already have. It's you Renesmee" He imprinted on me!? He never told me... Well I never asked either. Who cares! He. Loved. Me. The tears instantly stopped and a smile spread across my face. Jake relaxed, but never let go. I did not mind. I doubt I ever will.