Back to School

Jake POV

Nessie was home and safe and I was perfectly content once more. School was rendered necessary again. Ness and I got ready in silence, she was consumed in her own thoughts. I was so curious as to what that marvelous girl could be thinking about. Maybe it was me? I doubt I could be that lucky. Andrew and Anthony had no clue Ness was even gone, they weren't allowed to know of our 'gifts' I pulled my wife out of her thoughts by picking her up bridal style and kissing her gently. She smiled at me like she had never seen something that made her so happy. "Cause I haven't" she said sweetly. She then looked sad. "What's the matter babygirl?" I question. "It's just. I don't wanna see Sophie is all" she says, a little embarrassed. "What makes you think she'll get the pleasure of looking at you and sharing your air?" I jokingly question. She cracks a smile. "Let's shower wolfboy" she says laughing her perfect laugh. Thank God for vacation cause we would have had a LOT of school to make up otherwise! Anyways. We got ready, she put on some high waisted denim shorts, a white crop top and a really long black sweater with white and yellow daisies on it. I threw on some jeans and a black shirt. I picked her up, we were pretty early still. I laid her on the bed and just kissed her perfection. She giggled so musically. Andrew and Anthony came and cringed. I'm pretty damn sure they had a thing for their ''sister.'' It's so annoying having her wanted by everyone she meets. I'm glad I don't have the torture Edward does of mind reading, just the thought had me seeing red. Suddenly I was being filled with images of Nessie and I on a beach in Hawaii, our honeymoon. I relaxed substantially. We got up and made some breakfast for everyone. The humans anyway. "You look prettier than ever Ness!" Anthony comments slyly. Probably hoping I wouldn't hear. I did. I rolled my eyes and Ness sweetly said thank you. She ate hers on my lap, then we all piled into her jeep. It was the four of us in her car, and the rest went in an SUV. After we got to school I realized I had to say goodbye to the love of my existence for a few hours. I kissed her sweet and slow and then harder, purposely pissing Andrew and Anthony off. I broke away, leaving her a little dazed. I snickered to myself and she just put her weight on me and sighed longingly. Oh how I wish I could take her home, or to the car. But I had to behave. She met up with her mom. I knew Sophie was in this class. I watched my girl enter the class with her mom, then I saw the bitch walk in with a cast on her arm. She shouldn't be allowed near Ness. I hurried to class so I wasn't late.

Renesmee POV

Sophie was there. Of course. I just couldn't catch a break! Thankfully, she wouldn't even look in my direction. Unfortunately, her thoughts centered around me. She was very vague on what happened. Class started and the usual assignment was given, take the class period to write an essay. I took exactly 11 minutes and I must say, it was some of my best work. I turned it in to the beaming teacher. As I went back however, I almost tripped on something. Sophie's leg. Of course. She rolled her eyes when I didn't fall. The class did notice what I almost tripped on, she wasn't sly. They all took turns glaring at her and I instantly felt bad. Even the teacher took a turn in glaring. My teachers didn't think I was being challenged enough in my classes so they gave me the homework assignments for the year. Literally. I was actually almost done with them all. I took the rest of the class period to finish all of my classes homework for the year. I turned in my AP Language assignments to the teacher and she looked at me truly dumbfounded. She thought it would take me longer than a day to complete them all. She took them and reviewed them as I left. I went music with Daddy and performed all the ballads I was asked to remember. They were executed flawlessly. The teacher looked as stunned as my English teacher. "I didn't even teach you how to do most of these..." he said aloud. "You taught me enough to know how" I said politely. There was only a few minutes remaining after I played all the songs so Daddy talked the rest of the period. "Are you okay honey?" he asked as he tilted his head to see me face. "Yes. I'm fine. I just miss Jake" I said honestly as I looked up and gave him the best smile I could. I knew it was weak but it was the best I could manage... Jakey was waiting for me and I finally got to see him. I missed him horribly. He smiled my favorite smile. "Hey there beautiful, you miss me?" he questions with a smile. "Cause I know I missed you." he adds sweetly. "I love you" I say simply. He kisses my cheek as a response. We go to Chemistry and I turn in the homework. The reaction was the same as the other teachers. The day went on fairly the same, as did the whole week. When I turned the homework in, every teacher had a varied look of shock and amazement. Finally, it was Friday. We didn't have just any game, but THE game.