New Family

Jake POV

I have literally never seen Nessie so angry. I was scared for Andrews father. That monster was sick and vile, but boy was he scared shitless. That's my girl. I never let that thing get close without me being right there. He would never lay a hand on her. That's for damn sure. Andrew was 18 so he didn't have to stay. His brother, Anthony was only 16 so that was a little more tricky. We were gonna adopt him. They planned on extending the house and adding wing next to the game house for Andrew and Anthony. Ness was so sweet with both of them, she never let Andrew go. He was so thankful for my babygirl. I was so shocked when Ness decked the monster like that. I was about to though. She for once didn't look opposed to the idea of me killing them. I was seriously considering it, but I knew she would later regret it. We took Anthony to Carlisle at the hospital. Ness, Andrew, and I stayed with him while the others started on the house. The plan was to get it done before they came. We were in the waiting room and Ness had her head on my shoulder and Andrew's head was in her lap. If the circumstances were different, I would have been very upset that Andrew was on her like that. I didn't like it, but I wasn't gonna upset Ness. "I love you" she said as she turned to kiss my cheek. She looked so tired... "I love you more babe" I say sweetly. "Baby I want you to take a nap. You look tired." I get it out and in comes Andrews dad with a devilish grin. He walks up to Andrew. Renesmee glares at him. "Touch him and I promise you that will be the last thing you will ever feel with that hand" she spits with so much vice, I knew it was true. He hesitates. "It's my son" he retorts. "No. You are no father to him. You only are biologically. You will never be anything more than that." she says immediately. "No real father would have done what you did" she adds with acid. He was going to say something back but noticed my death glare and how protectively I had my arm around my wife. He stopped. "Whatever. I can see my other son. Nothing you can do about that" he says smugly. She lifts Andrews head off her lap delicately and places it on the seat. She gets right in his face. "Actually. There is. Child abuse is not taken lightly here, and CPS has already been in to examine his extensive bruising. You have been deemed an inadequate father and your parental rights have been taken away. Also, you have been served a restraining order for both Andrew and Anthony. In fact, I suggest you leave because you are violating that order as we speak." she adds, matter-of-factly. She smiles, a little smug. Before I can react, he raises his hand to hit her. Carlisle comes behind him, grabbing the hand and pulling it back. "You see, that is my little Renesmee you were about to hit. What you did with your children is why your rights have been taken away. You will never touch her. That I promise you. If you ever try again, I will let my sons and Jake deal with you." Carlisle says in the meanest tone I have ever heard from anyone. "By the way, I am the doctor for Anthony. I am adopting him. The paperwork has just been approved. He even signed it, it's final." Carlisle adds as he pushes his hand down." Carlisle hugged Ness. "Carlisle!" Ness whispered. Andrews father was about to strike Carlisle. I catch his hand. "You've fucked with the wrong family bud." I spit. I throw him against the wall. *Thud* he hits hard and loud. Andrew stirs but falls back asleep. He gets up and tries to come at me. He hits me in stomach and I don't even flinch, I did hear a crack. Probably his knuckle. He yelps in pain. I take a swing at his nose. *Crunch* it breaks. "Jakey. Stop. No more baby." Ness says as she grabs my hand. I look at her and relax. Andrews dad kicks her from the floor. Oh hell no. I kick him in the gut then face. Nessie is okay, but she needs me. She clings to me and I pick her up. She holds on like her life depended on it. Carlisle motions for someone to take Andrews father to a room, Carlisle asks his name, Jerry Smith. Jerry is taken to a room. Ness calms when he leaves. "Nanu" she whispers. "Yes darling?" he answers nicely. "Can I watch you reset his bones?" she asks with a hint of a smile. "My dear you could do whatever makes your big heart happy." he says sweetly. She smiles. It was great to see her smile. She smiles wider at me, reading my thoughts. I kiss her lightly. I wanted to kiss her all the time, everyday. "You should go with him. I'll stay with Andrew" I say reluctantly as I break the kiss. I hated leaving her with that thing, but Carlisle would keep her safe. "Just come with love" she said, not wanting to leave me. It was so cute. "Okay" I say happily. We go with Carlisle to a room where Jerry was. He looked pissed. Carlisle went to get a needle. "No. Don't numb him. I want him to feel the pain he inflicted." Ness stated coldly. Carlisle hesitates. "You crazy bitch. Of course he is going to numb me. It's your fucking fault I'm like this. You are more of a dissapointment then my sons." Jerry spat. Carlisle put the needle down. Carlisle aligns his broken nose in two seconds flat. Jerry screamed in pain. Good. Carlisle stitched him up without an ounce of a painkiller. He hollered and screamed. A nurse came in and asked why he didn't numb him. "He took a swing at Renesmee" Carlisle said calmly. The nurse ran and hugged Ness. "I understand!" she said, holding back tears. "Would you like a bigger needle to sow him up with Doctor?" she asked, super pissed. "No thank you Betty." He said formally. "I do want him transfered to the wing for convicts." Carlisle states smugly. She looks and questions him with her eyes. "Child abuser and molestor." Carlisle states coldly. Her eyes narrow on Jerry and she is gone. We go back to a sleeping Andrew. Ness goes in and checks on Anthony, he just woke up. "Hey sis" he laughs. "Hey little brother. How are you?" she asks sweetly. "Better if I could see my brother" he says politely. "Which one? You have five" she responds with a wink. He laughs and I carry Andrew in and lay him with Anthony. Andrew lays on Anthonys shoulder and relaxes substantially. Anthony was gawking at his "sister" a hell of a lot more than I liked. Does no one understand that she is mine? "Can we go home. I need some time with my wife" I thought to her. "Babe. I don't wanna leave them alone." she told me through her gift. I sighed and went to the other side of the room. I was really being a little kid about it. I guess I was just so insecure and jealous lately. She looked hurt and torn. I wouldn't do that to her. I walked back to her and wrapped my arms around her. She twisted and kissed my neck up to my jaw. She was tempting me. Bad. "We can borrow a room for a few minutes" was suddenly filling my thoughts. "Yes please." I think back. I loved our little mental conversations. We "borrowed" a room for half an hour. I did feel a lot better. She had a weird way of calming me like no other. I loved her so much. I never lived nor loved till I met her. She was my everything. We came back and Andrew was awake. My two new brothers.

Renesmee POV

I have no idea why Jake was being so insecure lately! I get that other guys are around, but does he not know how much I love him? I really didn't mind showing him though. We got back from some alone time and found Andrew and Anthony awake. They were talking about me and how they would always love and protect me. How sweet. Carlisle thought I had an additional gift. A gift of charisma because apparently people liked me the instant I met them. Definately came in handy with the Volturi but that doesn't explain why Amber, Josh, and Sophie hate me. It just didn't add up. He did point out however that jealousy and lust stem from a general liking. You wouldn't be jealous of something you didn't like just like you couldn't be lustful of someone who you dislike. It all made sense in a weird way. Oddly enough, Sophie came by the hospital to check on Andrew. She saw me and glared. Jake gave her one of the dirtiest looks I have ever seen in response. Jake was so protective. "Hello Sophie. It's a pleasure to see you again. Come to visit my baby brother Anthony?" I ask sweetly. "Oh Renesmee. You are such a silly big sister. Haha but I love you to pieces." Anthony replied, giggling. I smiled at him nicely. "You guys are family!?" Sophie screeched. "Yeahh. Got a problem with that?" Jake hisses. "No." she said quietly. "Sophie. Renesmee and Jake are the best things to ever happen to us. We had a lot of family problems and now we get a real and loving family. They, especially Renesmee, are the definition of a blessing. Renesmee has already proven to be the sweetest and most genuinely caring person I know." Andrew snaps at her. "She is not as perfect as she thinks!" Sophie retorts. "I don't think I'm perfect. I have never thought that. The only thing perfect in my life is Jake. I would live to know where you got the idea that I am so egotistical as to think I am perfect." I say calmly. "It's in everything you do! I am so perfect. I have the perfect boyfriend. Perfect family. Perfect house. I have perfect grades. I am the perfect cheerleader. I am the perfect captain. The perfect main flyer. The perfect sister. The perfect girlfriend. Just perfect." she says in a poor attempt to imitate me. "Well I am truly sorry you feel that way about me. I would very much like to just put it all behind us and start over. I would also very much like it if we could be friends." I say with a dazzling smile. "No. I could never be friends with you" she says through her teeth. I start crying. Jake, Anthony, and Andrew all glare at her. Jake picks me up bridal style and tells me how much he loves me. I can't help but smile. He kisses my nose and sets me down, but doesn't let go of me. Sophie storms out, anger flowing off of her in waves. This could be bad, very bad.