Cullen-Black

Renesmee POV

When we got back to Forks, I knew we had to move soon. As I entered our house, there was rose pedals everywhere. I looked very confused, especially when I realized it was just Jake and I. I turned to him and he was down on one knee. "Renesmee Carlie Cullen, I love you with every bit of my heart that beats for you. I will tell you every day how much I love you if you do me the extraordinary honor of becoming my bride" he said nervously. I was speechless. "Yes Jakey!" I squealed. He picked me up and kissed me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he just held me there for a while. Everyone got home in a flash and immediately started packing. Alice saw the vision, of course, and they would be able to complete their trip and by that time, the packing would be done. The whole reason for the trip was to shop for the wedding. They were going to be gone a week. I missed them already. Nanu Carlisle went to work and my parents went for some "alone time" in the cottage after packing almost everything up. Jake and I were intertwined on the couch admiring our new relationship status while watching Uncle Jasper cream Uncle Emmett in some trivial video game. Uncle Em was getting pretty upset and he and Uncle Jasper were getting rather heated. I was pretty good at relaxing people, so I got up from Jakey, boy did he look confused, and sat on Uncle Em's lap and asked him to teach me how to play. He relaxed considerably as he was showing me. I beat Uncle Jasper and I let Uncle Em beat me, without making it obvious. I even fake pouted. Uncle Em was beaming. "That was very nice of you" Jake said in my ear. I got a shiver. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek tenderly. "It's nothing" I said modestly. I wasn't very good with compliments. Jake rested his chin on my shoulder and we stood there a while, deep in thought. I turned to face his curious eyes. "Hi" I said, getting an inch fron his face. "Hello soon to be Mrs. Cullen-Black" he cooed. His warm breath going across my face. He broke the distance and had his lips on mine. He picked me up and carried me to my room. He laid me on the bed and hugged me tightly, smashing our bodies together. He never let us get this.... Uncontrolled. Pshh like I was about to complain. He pulled away and kissed me three more times very quick and very light. His breath was a little ragid, as was mine. "I don't want to move" I said honestly. "Neither do I" he confessed. "Why don't we stay with Grandpa Charlie or your dad?" I suggested. He looked at me like, really? Your parents would let that happen? But I loved Forks, it was my hometown. It was my everything, aside from Jake and my family. His pack was here, and I could never ask him to choose between me and his pack. A tear slipped and ran down my cheek. "What is it baby?" Jake asked concerned. "I can't make you choose between your pack and me. You have to choose the pack." He looked at me to see if I was serious. I was. It wasn't what I wanted in the slightest, we just got engaged! But I loved him enough to let him go. His lips crushed against mine. This kiss was different from all the others. There was urgency in this kiss, he left my lips only to kiss down my neck and then made his way back to my lips. I figured I would push my luck, I tried to pull his shirt off, to my surprise, he complied. I tore at my shirt, with his help. He took off my pants and I took off his. He kissed every inch of my body. After making love, I laid on his bare chest breathless. "Does that tell you my decision on who I am staying with?" He asked as he pulled his chin up to look at him. "Honey, I can't make you choose." I refused stubbornly. "You're cute when you're stubborn" he said adoringly, kissing my nose. "How mad do you think my parents will be..?" I ask honestly. "Well. I sort of told Bells that you were wearing me down pretty thin and that I was going to propose and my feelings for you would be intensified and I wouldn't have any self control left if you even tried a little..." he said awkwardly while looking away. I giggled his favorite musical laugh. He looked at me smiling my favorite smile. I could get used to this, forever.