Chapter One: Serious talk with mom never turns out good.

Chapter one: Serious talk with mom never turns out good.

Some deal with their hopeless high school crushes some deal with their oh-so-constantly-flirting-with-others-even-though-they-are-taken, boyfriends.

Some were planning to lose some pounds get their braces removed and return to high school to finish their last year being hot as fuck.

Some are planning a road trip with their friends and here I am filling the form for my new business college. The hell hole I'm in no mood of attending.

So much of being a daughter of a businessman.

''Mom!'' I whined yet I knew there was no turning back.

''What's said is said what's done is done, honey. We need someone to look after the business after us. And you are the only child, we have.''

''But mom you know how much I love writing,'' I whined again like a baby. The writing was something I was born good at. I never had to frown too much to come up with some creative ideas they naturally popped up like all the time.

''Honey, we know how much you love writing novels and all. We are not stopping you from doing that. Complete your novel publishes it while staying a businesswoman''

I wish it was easier that way, but unfortunately, things seem easy when they are being told, but when they are being done you get to know what real hard work is. Anyhow, I nodded my head and walked towards my room to call my best friend who also thinks to be a businesswoman will be good for me. I dialed her number and after a few rings, it went straight to voicemail

''Roses are red, violets are blue

Sugar is sweet and so are you

The roses have wilted, the violets are dead

The sugars bowls empty, and so is your head

The roses stink sorta like sheep

But leave your name, number, and a message after the beep

The roses are molding, the violets are rotten

And I might call you back if I haven't forgotten.''

I snickered Selena was always the one with funny voicemails.

''Hey, it's your one and only best friend Ash since you suck at making friends. I've applied to the business college the one you all wanted me to attend too badly. I don't know why I'm doing this but''Ashley come downstairs please'' I heard my mom.'' anyway, hope to see you soon yeah? Bye Love you'' I cut short my call and went downstairs to only see my mom all dressed up.

Uh, Ho.......

*****************

''Mom, are you sure you wanna buy this?'' I asked her

''Yes, honey I'm sure.''

''Planning on a boy or a girl?''

And lets just say it was a bad question to ask.

''Ow that hurts mom,'' I said, rubbing the back of my head where she hit me with the hanger.

Just imagine your mom dragging you out from the house to go shopping and the first shop she enters is Victoria's secret to buy herself some lingerie What will be the first thing to pop up in your head?

.

.

.

Exactly.