Part 11: The Leeks

"Yahoo!", we all shouted as we have just watched the breaking news on TV Tokyo!

We were all shouting and hugging each other on the living room dowstairs and we were just so happy!

Many weeks have passed ever since we have just planned this dream, and now we have achieved it!

"Miku! We have done it!", I said happilly and I hugged her so tight. She laughed softly and hugged me back.

Then Rin also hugged me, "Kyosuke, you're the best!"

I looked at her, "But why?"

Luka-nee giggled and ruffled my hair, "Well of course! Without you, we are not experiencing this many appreciation by so many people. Its because you gave us life, and now we have a purpose and we are definitely enjoying it!"

"Awww dont mention it! I really love all of you anyway.", I said and we all hugged each other again.

Then Miku pinched my cheeks, "You love me more than anything? And no one else?"

"Well of course! I love Miku Hatsune above all!"

Then Miku smiled and we went upstairs so that we can rest. We have been so restless these past few days due to the preparations for the Vocaloid Concert performed just yesterday.

I looked at my friends again and they all definitely looked tired.

"Good night guys," I waved at them. "See you all later!"

"Haiii", they said and went to their rooms.

"Lets go inside, honey.", said Miku lovingly. I nodded and did that and closed the door.

Then she jumped to the bed while humming one of her songs.

"Hmm hmmm hmmm. Oh Honey, take off your clothes now. We'll be sleeping like a log this day! And I want to hug your hot body, hihi."

"Miku!", I blushed and flushed at what she just said.

"Please?", asked Miku with a very cute face. Damn! I couldnt resisted it and I removed my clothes.

"Sankyuuu!", she said and also took her clothes off and lied on the bed. "Get here now already, hon. I love you!"

"Hai hai." I sighed and lied beside her and she hugged me and she rested her head on my armpits. I pulled the blanket on us and I also hugged her.

"Miku?"

"What is it?"

"Have all of you enjoyed the concert?", I asked.

"Are you kidding me? We just had the time of our lives! And all thanks to you, everything was just going fine."

"I see.."

Then Miku opened her eyes, "Umm honey?"

"Oh what is it? Will you be sleeping now?"

"No.. its just that, I want to do that 'thing' again."

"What do you mean by that thing?", then she giggled and her arms crawled on my body.

My temperature went high as her hands were sliding down on my shorts.

"Ooh Miku.. dont do that..", I moaned as she touched my thing down there and it went hard.

"Hihihi!", she giggled playfully as she took it out and played on it. "I love it when you moan like that. Just perfect for making my stress go away."

And so eventually we went much more wilder and we made love again. Miku said that she enjoyed it and then we were so tired. I was gulping for aur as we finished and then we immediately fell asleep.

===================

Miku POV

I woke up and yawned and had a very good sleep with my boyfriend. I sat up and looked at the digital alarm clock. It was 6:00 PM!? We sure have slept a lot.

I stared amd smiled at Kyosuke and kissed him on the forehead and went out of bed. I am planning to cook him something special tonight.

And so I dressed up and silently tiptoed out of the room, leaving my prince charming sleeping peacefully on our bed. He must be very tired after our love making. He's very weak! Hihihi. Jodanyo.

Anyway, I saw that everyone were still asleep as I checked on their rooms. Except Rin who was listening to music with her cellphone.

She just saw me and she lit up. Then I put my hands on my lips, gesturing her to be silent as Luka and Meiko were still sleeping very soundly. Then I waved my hand at her telling her to come with me.

She removed her headset and we silently closed the door. When we were outside, shw asked, "Miku! How is Kyosuke?"

"Still asleep.", I said.

"Oh."

"Hey, Rin. Do you want to help me cook our dinner? Or you have something else to do?"

Rin happilly shooked her head, "No no! I was just waiting for one of you guys to wake up, I was also planning to cook dinner. Lets go together!"

I smiled at her and held her hand as we ran downstairs to the kitchen.

"So Miku! What are we going to cook?", Rin asked while preparing the utensils.

"Leeks!"

"Huh?"

I giggled and pulled out the Leeks on the refrigerator. "We are going to cook salad with Leeks as the main ingredient!"

Rin laughed softly and went closer to me. She looked at the Leeks, "Oooh Miku! You really love those veggies huh? I dont know much about cooking salads, but lets try it on!"

I nodded and so we started on our experiment.

"Kyosuke will surely love this," I said while cooking.

"Are you sure he likes vegetables?", Rin asked as she put the pot on the stove.

"Umm no. All I know is that he likes meat and dairy so much. But I wanna know if he also likes Leeks. Im sure he does, though."

Rin sighed and said, "I really hope so.."

"By the way, Rin. I noticed that we are running out of foods and supplies. We have to go to the market tomorrow."

"The market!? Of course!", she said excitedly. "I also want to by a lot of things there. This is perfect!"

"Hmm. No, not just the market. Lets go to a mall and have a blast there!", I said to her and both of us jumped in excitement.

After a few minutes, Luka went on the kitchen and saw us cooking, "Oh girls! So you are cooking already. It smells tasty, now that I am here. What is that anyway?"

Me and Rin giggled.

Rin pointed at me and said to her, "Ask Miku!"

Luka looked at me and I blushed slightly. I know that she is a pro cooker among all of us.

"Umm, its salad with Leeks as the main ingredient..", I said shyly.

"Hahaha. Really? Wow thats really delicious!", Luka laughed and she looked inside the pot.

She flinched for a while and forced a smile, "Well, I think its good though, for vegetarians. Are you sure Kyosuke is going to like this? We dont have any data on him unlike you who have watched him grow up."

I looked at the ground and blushed, "Well, I never saw him eating veggies here at home. But I thought maybe on school he was eating them. I have to know, and I am really sure that he will like it. He always did like my cooking anyway."

Luka giggled, "Oh Miku-chan. You sure do love Leeks a lot. Yes, we have to know if our master likes veggies or not so we can decide what to cook him and everyone else on the future."

I smiled at her and hugged her,"Sankyuu Luka-nee! That cheered me up!"

Then she patted my head and said, "Now, lets finish this very great meal!"