Part 3: Cybernetic Upgrades

Miku operates mechanical bots to cook my food, and they always taste great.

After I have finished eating my dinner and changed my clothes, Miku's voice spoke.

"MASTER? HOW ABOUT YOU GET YOUR SLEEP FIRST? WE CAN CONTINUE THIS TOMORROW SINCE YOU HAVE NO CLASSES."

Now that I think of it, I am so tired. I want to have a rest first so that tomorrow we can have Miku's execution of programs more efficiently with my attention.

So now I am on my luxury room. It was litted by another chandelier lamp, there was a bed, good for two persons. It was also air-conditioned, there was a bathroom. Just open the door to my room, there is a little hallway, on that hallway there is a door that leads to my bathroom that consists of a large space, white tile, a bathtub for two persons, and a shower.

On my room, there is also my study table just beside my bed, then there is also a piano. Mom used to play it to me back when I was a child because it was hard for me to sleep because I was busy with Miku about something something.

Then, there is also another HD flatscreen tv facing the foot of my bed, positioned for a better watching experience while I were on my bed. I used to speak with Miku there all the time. I seldom use it for entertainment.

So thats my room. The other rooms on the left side of the second floor of the mansion was just similar with this one, the only difference was my tv can project Miku's image and talk to me virtually.

I hopped on my bed and sighed happilly. Miku's image appeared on the tv and smiled at me.

"You must be happy about something. Before you go to sleep, can we talk for a while?", she asked with a very concerned smile. Oh Miku. She always makes sure that I was not being so lonely.

I sat at the foot of my bed and talked with her.

"By the way, Miku. How is the Miyamoto Enterprises and Industries?"

Miku smiled, "Oh your uncle was just doing well. He wishes that you could be ready as soon as possible because he's getting old and he wants to watch you reach the skies with your destiny."

"Oh I see. I wonder how is Yukari. Any word about her?"

"No master."

She stayed silent for a while. It looks like she doesnt want me talking about other girls.

"Miku, I am so excited about your surprise! I cant help but imagining that I can finally feel you."

"Dont worry master. I told you. You will not be so lonely anymore, once the computer that was processing my source code over and over reaches its final stage, I can attain my cyberbetic body that  was just being processed deep inside your laboratory."

My eyes widened as well as my grin. But there is a question.

"But Miku, where is the laboratory? I didnt know about that at all!"

She laughed a little and said, "Calm down. Its just hidden on your library. There is a secret entrance there and I will tell you tomorrow, okay?"

I nodded happilly and said, "Okay!"

"Now go to sleep. You are needed for tomorrow. You will enter the final codes on the supercomputer."

"But Miku, are you sure I know about the programming language used?"

"Yes, master. Although if there was a simple mistake, I will dissapear entirely."

My heart skipped a beat and I was very shocked, "T-then I will not perform it! I dont want to lose my only friend! No, I wont."

"You have to. Or if you do not take the risk, you'll have to live like this forever, master. On technology, you yourself know that you always have to take risks."

I have to think about this a hundred times.

Or else..

I am going to lose my one and only friend in the world.

--------

Morning , 6:12 AM

Yawwwn! I really slept good last night. Miku sang me a lullaby to make me sleep, and thats so nice of her.

Now that I think of it, I have to encode the codes needed for the finalization of the vocaloid invention of my parents. Maybe they gave their lives for this project.

Miku told me last night that my parents didnt regretfully died because they knew that they were going to leave someone behind, and that was Miku.

I have dreamt about my parents. They said that they were proud of me as their one and only son. They have said that they believe in me.

So thats why..

Im gonna do it.

Im going to finish what they have started, and I am going to make them proud.

"ARE YOU READY, MASTER?", asked Miku's image on my tv. She was smiling cheerfully, like everything was going to be fine.

I smiled and replied, "Yes. More than ever."