Part 5: Welcome Home, Miku

This is it. My hands were shaking as it approached the debug button. I have to do this. I have to! No, I wont lose my only best friend in the world if I fail. And if ever that happens, I will find a way myself that me and Miku will be reunited again.

I walked to the chamber code 01 and touched its metal door again, "Miku, thank you for everything. You may just be a computer program, a digital bit, an artificial human being, but for me, you are my everything."

Tears fell down my cheeks as I was about to say what I truly feel about her, "Miku, I wanted to say that, I LOVE YOU. I love you more than anything. I know that you can hear me. So before the moment of judgment arrives, I wanted you to know what I truly feel about you. See you later, Miku. My beloved."

I clenched my fist and went to the programming area.

"This is it! I LOVE YOU, MIKU!"

I pressed the debugging button and everything lit up! The supercomputer produced many weird sound as it supplied energy on the chambers.

The whole room was shaking apart. There are also some sparks coming out of everywhere.

"Oh no. I failed.."

I cried and shouted. The room looks like it was about to explode. And I will be taken along with my vocaloids.

I walked where the chamber of Miku is.
"Miku! I wont leave you! I swear I wont!"

The light on the room intensified and after a few moments, my mind went blank..

======================

"Master!"

Someone..

Someone was shouting..

"Kyosuke-sama!"

Someone was calling my name.. but who could it be? I dont remember anything.. I dont feel anything..

Am I dead?

I tried to open my eyes. Everything was white. I was lying and isolated. I tried to stand and I saw myself in front of me.

His face is full of sadness and loneliness. Am I really this person? What am I anyway? Why did I existed?  I want everything to fade already..

"Master! Kyosuke! Wake up! Dont leave me alone here! I need you! I heard your feelings for me and I feel the same way about you!"

Someone is speaking to me again.. who is it?

There is only one person in the world that I care about, except my parents.

Its someone named Miku Hatsune, a digital bit VOCALOID.

Is she the one calling out to me?

=========================

The lids of my eyes opened slowly.

"Where.. am I? Is this heaven?"

Then I saw a girl with long blue hair beside me and was smiling with tears in her eyes. She was very cute.

"Master Kyosuke! I am here. Its me, Miku! Dont you remember me you dummy? And this is your room, silly."

I laughed softly as I came back to myself. It was really Miku!

I sat up immediately and I hugged her, "Miku! Is it really you? I thought I failed and we were killed on the explosion of the supercomputer."

Miku shooked her head, "No. You didnt fail at all! I even heard what you said to me.."

Then I blushed and looked away. I am so embarassed..

"I-im sorry I said such things, Miku. I was just.. you know.."

Miku held my face and directed it towards her. My face reddened with blush. She was smiling so very cutely, and her voice is making me fall in love even more with her, most especially seeing her beautiful blue eyes.

Then I almost fainted when she suddenly kissed me on the lips!

I was taken aback for a moment, but eventually I also kissed her with all the love I have for her.

We stopped and I we looked into each other lovingly.

She pushed me slightly back to the bed and I lied. Then she went upside me and I just noticed that she was naked to the core!

"Umm.. Miku?"

"Yes, my love?", she said as she continues on making sexual moves like this.

"S-shouldnt you wear clothes? I am getting horned up.."

"Oh, master. I know you are longing for this moment and I shall give it to you wholeheartedly. I will reward you with so much joy and pleasure for giving me life."

"Miku.. I love you. I am glad that I can finally feel you.", then I pulled her on my body and kissed her again. "Ive been longing for this moment my whole life. I always wanted to be with you."

Miku smiled, "Yes Kyosuke. I love you so much too. I have so many things I want to do with you, and now we can finally be together. I love you so much because you loved me for what I am."

"Welcome Home, Miku."

And together me made love. This is the most memorable moment of my life, and there will be more now that I have Miku on my side.