019

Jaebum showed up at Youngjae's house a few minutes after they stopped texting, the black haired male inhaling deeply before approaching the house in front of him.

He ran a hand through his hair, debating on wether he should be angry about knocking on the door or if he should be chill about it. He decided to go with chill.

He gently knocked on the cream colored door, a few shuffles and yells being heard before the door opened. A lady, who looked like she was in her late fifties, with blonde hair opened the door. "Who are you?" She asked. Jaebum hesitated, this woman looked like a seventy year old hooker and he was scared to give her his name. "I'm a friend of Youngjae's--"

"That's stupid, Youngjae has no friends."

Jaebum stared blankly at the woman. Was this really his mother?

"Mom, go back to the couch!" Youngjae whined, dragging the woman away from the door. He returned a moment later, staring blankly at Jaebum.

"Explain." Jaebum said, his voice flat and emotionless.

Youngjae's face flushed and he inhaled deeply, taking a few steps outside and shutting the door behind him.

"I was scared."

"Of what?" Jaebum scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest.

Youngjae hesitated. "You were so sexual, you fucking call me 'princess' and you gave me your address so I could come hop on your dick, how am I supposed to feel? Jaebum, I'm so innocent it scares me. You throwing yourself at me just makes me so frustrated and... and I can't take that sometimes."

"My mom is a fucking stripper, and she comes home so drunk sometimes, I have to lock myself up to avoid her horniness. I hate sexual things, every time you go all fuckboy on me I get so scared. I am scared, Jaebum. You scare me, your personality scares me. I am literally so scared of you."

Youngjae's eyes had glossed over and now he was crying, full on tears.

"I thought we could've been friends at one point, when you were all about memes, you were doing so good. Then we met up and you fucking made me come in my pants. That all scared me, I was so scared."

Jaebum listened closely, his heart tearing in a few places. He never meant to hurt Youngjae, not once. And now he was hurting. He scared Youngjae. He scared the boy he could have possibly been in love with. Youngjae was afraid, he was afraid of how Jaebum always acted, the things he said, his personality, him. Youngjae was scared and afraid of him.

"I'm sorry, Jae. I didn't mean to scare you or offend you or anything. I'm sorry I came on so strong. I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. I'm sorry for messaging you that day, I'm sorry for noticing you. I am so fucking sorry for fucking up your happiness. I'll go, leave you with Mart--"

"Mark."

"--Mark and Yugyeom. I'm so sorry, I wish I could treat you better. Unfortunately, romance isn't me. One night stands and fuck buddies, that's me. I'm sorry, Jae."

Youngjae pressed his lips in a thin line. He suddenly felt guilty, but he shouldn't. Jaebum was the one who was sexual and forceful with him. Not the other way around.

Jaebum was silent, hoping to get something out of Youngjae, but he didn't say anything. He was silent.

"Fucking say something!" Jaebum yelled.

Youngjae inhaled deeply and exhaled a moment later. "Leave,"

"Leave?" Jaebum repeated, laughing. "You want me to fucking leave?"

"Yes, I do. I don't want you to be apart of my life if you won't change."

Jaebum nodded, dropping his head. He decided to not saying anything else and just leave. That's what Youngjae wanted him to do, and so that's what he will do.

He walked away from Youngjae's house. He walked past other houses, other neighborhoods, he walked through the city area and past his own apartment.

He just kept walking, not caring about his throbbing head, his aching feet and sore legs. He just kept walking through his pain, in hopes he'd forget about Youngjae.

-;;

so if yall could follow kwiyomiaudios on instagtam that would be gucci and i might give a hint for the next, and final chapter.