Chapter Twelve

I had to upload this chapter again as when I tried to edit it Wattpad was being stupid and not saving my changes so every time I tried to publish it the changes weren't there...

Also I don't really like how Wattpad makes every speech line a new one as when I write them first in either longhand or on my computer I do it the correct way and have each new line of speech directly under one another but for some reason when I try to format it on here Wattpad is having none of it... And me being a stickler for writing the correct and old fashioned way it really annoys me haha;D

Like when I write longhand I always indent at the start of a new paragraph as is correct, and on a laptop I leave a space, some people do not know this and leave a space rather than indent when writing longhand; yet another thing that annoys me about writing and how it should be done haha;D

Okay enough rambling from me now I promise :)

Happy reading as always!

Sarah x

*

Caroline Bingley had always been the type of girl to get what she wanted without fail or question; and so as she finished writing her latest Facebook status with a rather incriminating photo attached to it, a small smirk began to form upon her face She had always wanted William Darcy and she would stop at nothing to do just so.

"Take that Lizzy Bennett, nobody steals my man, you little cretin" Caroline muttered underneath her breath as she pressed enter, sending her post live.

Within minuets Caroline had hundreds of likes and comments, mainly bitchy ones, all agreeing on one thing; that Lizzy Bennett was nothing more than a 'boyfriend stealing bitch that needed to be taught a lesson and know her place'. Of course everyone was just reiterating what Caroline herself had said, as they all knew not to get on her bad side, as things could turn nasty and pretty fast too, but nevertheless Caroline was happy with the outcome. She owned that school and everyone in it, even if they had left, she still had a hold over them; and there was always Sixth Form which started after summer. Some people would go to a college instead, but for the most part people would choose to stay and attend Sixth From, mainly because of convenience.

Caroline shut her laptop down satisfied with her work, Lizzy Bennett had crossed the wrong girl she thought to herself as she went downstairs for her tea at the behest of her Mum's many calls up the stairs.

*

"Just five more minuets... Please?" Will mumbled into the crook of Lizzy's neck as they lay snuggled up together in his hospital bed.

"I can't Will, visiting hours will be over soon and I don't fancy being told off by your nurse, she seems kind of scary to me" Lizzy said back as she sat up, her eyes smiling as Will tried to coax her back onto the bed.

"Aww come on, I'll fend her off for you" Will grinned, winking playfully also

"Pfft yeah, I highly doubt you could fend anybody off in your current state" Lizzy rolled her eyes, as always amused at Will's cocky nature.

"Way to deflate my masculinity" Will placed a hang over his heart feigning the pain of his demolished pride.

"Oh my gosh" Lizzy chuckled "I'm going now, you big idiot it's 8 o'clock and I can hear the nurse making her way down the corridor and as I said before she scares me so I'm not gonna be here when she comes in" She jumped off his bed grabbing her bag and cardi.

"What, no goodbye kiss?" Will said, with a trademark smirk. Lizzy froze, her cheeks blushing as she did so, she thought she would never get used to kissing him, no matter how many times she did.