Chapter Twenty-Three

If you don't want to read about Christian giving Evan a bj then you can just skip this whole chapter, you won't miss anything important. :)

• Christian •

    My hands trail down to the hem of his t-shirt and I start tugging it up, Evan raising his back slightly to help me get it off. Once the shirt is gone, I capture his lips again, slipping my tongue into his mouth, past his parted lips. I explore his mouth while my hand stokes up and down the smooth expanse of his bare chest.

Evan shudders as I pull away and start trailing kisses down his jaw. My lips move down his neck, kissing and sucking different spots. Evan let's out a moan, turning me on even more than I already am.

"Christian, please." He whines. I can't help smirking; I never thought Evan would be one to whine. I love it though.

     I keep going down, kissing the dip of Evan's collarbones and down his chest, stopping to nibble on both of his little pink nipples, Evan gasping as I suck on one of them.

    His stomach sucks in as I press wet kisses down it and I sit up, reaching to undo his jeans. With my hands on the button, I look up at Evan for permission. He's looking extremely eager, so I take that as him wanting me to continue.

    I unbutton them and, with Evan's help, get them off quickly. He's laying on my bed in nothing but a pair of tight black boxer-briefs and he looks so sexy. Evan's expression is one of desire mixed with embarrassment, so I get off the bed and quickly undress so that I'm also in just my underwear. 

    I watch as he admires my body, looking at me from head to toe, eyes lingering on the bulge in my boxers. He doesn't seem to care at all that I'm a guy. He looks so ready and willing and I know I need to calm down, because this is just about him. About his pleasure.

    I climb back onto the bed, pushing apart Evan's legs so I can knell between them.

    "Do you want this, Evan?" I ask, rubbing up and down his thigh slowly.

    "Yes, Christian. Please." He replies, chest heaving up and down. I trail my hands up both of his thighs, eventually reaching the hem of his underwear and slowly pulling them down. When they're off, I throw them off the side of the bed, not paying attention to where they fall.

    My breath catches when I look down at him laying on my bed completely naked, legs spread wide. I reach forward and take his dick in my hand, stroking it slowly. It's surprising long, but not very thick.

"Fuck, Christian." Evan groans. "Don't tease me." I give him a small smirk, because he doesn't know the true meaning of teasing. I'll let him learn it another day, though.

I lean forward suddenly, encasing the head of his rock-hard dick in my mouth. He moans loudly, one of his hands fisting in my hair as I swirl my tongue around the head. I take as much of him as I can into my mouth, stroking what I can't reach to give him as much pleasure as possible.

He thrust his hips up, causing me to choke slightly. I pull away, looking up at him and he gives me a sheepish expression, mumbling a "sorry".

I roll my eyes playfully before going back to what I was doing, keeping one hand on his hip so he doesn't try that again. I wrap my other hand around the base of his cock, holding it up.

    I kiss the head of it before taking it back into my mouth, bobbing up and down. I move the hand on his hip down his thigh, before using it to massage his balls. Evan moans again, his grip on my hair tightening as he comes into my mouth. I swallow his come and keep sucking as he rides out his orgasm.

    When it's over, I pull away from him and wipe my hand across my mouth. I look up at him, grinning at the sated look in his eyes. When I move up the bed to lay next to him he gives me a lazy smile and I frown as it falls quickly. His eyes shoot down to my still evident bulge.

    "Uh, did you want me to help you with that?" He asks hesitantly. I smile and shake my head.

    "No, Evan. I don't expect you to return the favor so soon." I reply and chuckle at the relieved look on his face.

    After a few moments, I sigh and get off the bed. My erection won't go away on its own, so I'll have to take care of it in the shower.

    "Where are you going?"

    I turn to Evan, glancing down at the tent in my underwear. "I'm going to take care of this."

    Evan looks down and blushes. "Oh, okay." I smile and shake my head, walking to the bathroom.

• Evan •

When I hear the bathroom door shut, I fall back on Christian's bed, letting out a sigh. That was... great. I thought it might be weird because Christian is a dude and he was giving me head, but... it actually just turned me on more. I feel kind of bad that I left him to take care of his boner by himself, but I just didn't know what I would've done.

I kind of want to know what it's like to suck a dick, but I don't know how! If I tried to return the favor, I would probably just embarrass myself.

    A little while later I hear the bathroom door open again and I look up, my mouth dropping open at the sight of Christian in all of his naked glory.

    "Where the hell is your towel?!" I exclaim, sitting up. I watch him walk to his dresser without a care in the world that everything's hanging out.

    Christian laughs. "You're lying butt naked in my bed right now, Evan. Does my nakedness really bother you?"

    I narrow my eyes and scoff as my cheeks warm in embarrassment.

    "Or does it bother you?" He asks, turning to face me and wiggling his eyebrows. "Does my naked body turn you on?"

    Well, duh.

    I look down at myself and hurry to grab the sheets, covering my body. "Will you hand me my underwear?"

    He looks around, finding them and handing them to me. "You're still staying, aren't you?" He asks.

    I pull my boxer briefs up and look up quickly. "Of course!"

    "Great." He says, turning back to his dresser and finally pulling on a clean pair of boxers. When they're on he climbs into the bed next to me and wraps his arms around me.

    I let out a content sigh, curling up against him. I really like being with Christian, it just feels right.

A/N: This was my first time writing A sexual scene so hopefully it doesn't suck ;)))) too bad. Let me know what you think???