“Are you sure it'll look okay? I shouldn't wear any shorts underneath it?” Lila asked Missy, biting her lip.

            “No, it'll be fine.” Missy waved off Lila before returning to her own dress.

            Lila pulled it on and looked at herself in the mirror. The dress was plain black and clung to her body in all the right places, showing her hourglass silhouette. The straps fit comfortably on her shoulders and the small knot on the front of the dress (over her chest area) enhanced the size of her breasts. She gave a small twirl to turn herself round to see the back of the dress. She smiled when the dress didn't show her butt cheeks and wasn't actually too short. She started to sway her hips to check that the dress wouldn't ride up too far or be uncomfortable. Luckily the dress didn't ride up and it fit her well.

            “Voila!” Lila exclaimed holding her arms up and twirling around to show Missy.

            “Oh my gosh! Li! You look amazing!” Missy gushed before running to get their shoes. Missy handed Lila some strappy, high heeled shoes. They had straps which overlapped on the front of her foot, were open toed and zipped up at the back. They were black and matched the dress. When Lila put them on, she noticed that her height had increased and she actually looked quite tall.

            “How high are these heels?!” Lila exclaimed when she looked in the mirror and saw how tall they made her.

            “Four inches.” Missy said before strapping on her own shoes. Unlike Lila, Missy went all out. She wore a white, glittery dress (it was also filled with sequins, there was no area which didn't have a single sequin) which barely fit over her bum. Her shoes were a bright gold and were an inch higher than Lila's, making Missy's five-foot-three height into a five-foot-eight height whereas Lila was only five-foot-four in her monster heels, which Missy had bought for her. “Alright! Make-up time!” Missy squealed and Lila almost let out a groan.

~ * ~

            “I've got the mo-o-o-oves like Jagger!” Evangeline sung in Lila's head. Lila took another gulp of her punch and scrunched up her nose. She hated this stuff, how some people could just gulp it down; she had no idea. Bopping her hips to the music Lila hummed, joining in with Evangeline singing in her head.

            When Missy and Lila first walked into the house, everyone stared at them and it made Lila feel nervous. Although the staring stopped when Jace and Blake strolled up to them and growled at everyone. Blake had taken Lila's hand and walked down into the seating area where Daniel, Justin, Luke and a few others were sat. Lila had left when everyone started to talk about basketball and Missy and Jace started have sex with each other on the couch.

            That was how she ended up drinking cups of punch and watching everyone else dance. She couldn't see Logan and she wondered where he was.

            You like to drink... So do we! Got my bottles, bring 'em to me. Hold your glasses up people everywhere. Now everybody put your hands up in the air... Yeah, yeah, yeah! Lila sang in her head, following Chris Brown's singing on the speakers. She started to feel buzzed and she was really enjoying the feeling. Taking one last swig of the alcohol... or whatever she seemed to be drinking, she strutted over to the dance floor and danced amongst the crowd of grinding people. She couldn't tell who was who or who was dancing with her but Lila just enjoyed it. She let herself go.

            “Hello there.” A deep voice greeted her from the front and Lila sent him an Oscar-winning smile.

            “Hello there.” She slurred and winked, hooking her arms around his neck. They grinded against each other until the mysterious boy whispered a dare in her ear.