Yes We. . . "Did?"

Kelly's Pov

"They give me five minutes till touch down." Nelly said putting his phone away. I ran my tongue across my bottom lip thinking. The recent events just played in my head. "You good?" Nelly asked slightly shoving my knee. Snapping up quickly I answered. "Yeah. I'm okay." I nodded. I wasn't. "We've got a hit on Omar. He was last seen of the Border of Iran. He's been there frequently with in the last couple of month, four or five times." Trey typed on his laptop. I went over standing behind him. "So there's something there. What is it?" I leaned onto his chair. "I don't know but it's pretty damn important for him to be going back. He is risking his cover." Trey said looking back at me. Nelly came crossing his arms. We all sat in silence.  

Gabby came from the back. I locked eyes with her before looking away. For my marriage sake it probably wasn't the best idea to have her around but this was the job. I have to deal with it.

"What's the plan?" She stood across from me. I never took my eyes off the computer waiting for one of the guys to answer. I was dead quiet still. I looked up to see all eyes on me. I frowned my eyebrows confused. "What?" "That plan? We need one." Trey turned to me even more. "A plane two miles out North waiting on us, we go catch that. We are not moving in today. We need to see what the hells so damn important there." I said still thinking. I know if the government was watching me doubling back to the same spot was risky let alone five times. "How much time we got?" I asked Nelly. "Three ten and counting." He looked at his watch. "Alright suit up. We move out in three." I said walking around the table towards the back. Nelly grabbed my arm stopping me. "You sure you good?" I could tell he was worried how everything might effect my focus. "I don't really have a choice do I?" You don't. I said walking away to the back. I could feel Gabby's eyes on me. 

Getting to the back I went to the room Giselle was in. She was sitting down writing something down on a little sheet of paper looked like she had found. Most likely writing, she does that to vent. She had a lot to write about I can tell you that. 

Coming into the room I closed the door. She didn't even flinch. She was pissed still. Well she had reason to. I went over to a couple duffle bags that I had sat in the room when we first got here. I quickly stripped taking out my all black attire I slipped my pants on, then my thermal then my jacket. I could feel Giselle loosing focus. She was mad but she wasn't the stubborn type. She was going to ask and I was going to tell her the dangerous truth. Grabbing my boots I sat down on the edge of the bed. Tucking my pants in neatly as tying them up as tight as I could. I stood up looking at myself. This uniform held weight to it still, weight that I wasn't ready to carry.

Thirteen years ago. . .

"What are the codes?" The German mans accent was hard. I kept my composure. No amount of pain would break me. Maybe. I believe that but now I had to do it.

I had been in here so long I lost count of days after the third week. What I did know is that we where being held captive. After four destroyer ships were blown to smithereens enemy soldiers pulled us out of the water. With just a flick of the wrist you could either be executed or spared. And I can say the ones who died where lucky.

I felt a hard backhand cross my face, followed by another one then a punch. Warm liquid ran down my face from my nose. I can say I didn't have much time to gather my thoughts. I shook a bit as I tried to sit up. My arms and legs stayed tied to the chair. I could barely feel my left side of my face seeming it had been swollen and bruised. He snapped and whistled in my face trying to get me coherent. I ignored him trying to hold myself up. I was weak and starving. "Maybe you need a little morning hygiene." So it was morning. I watched as he walked over to the steal table directly behind him. Big and little objects used to inflict pain into me. Everything on there I had been introduced to and knew very well.