I Remember

Kelly's Pov

Kelly's Pov

I stood across the room. I held Blu as her tiny hiccups moved her chest. Beys unmoving body layer across the couch. I tried to process what just happened. Literally a couple hours I was face to face with being shot, in the face. Luckily my team came through. Everybody was "put down" before any serious damage was done. Blue has some scraps and bruises from being tossed around. She's mostly shaken up though. Bey has a concussion ands been knocked out for ninety five percent of the last six or seven hours. As for me I have a built in my shoulder. Yes I said have. 

Gabby dapped a rag across beys face. She knew  what was the best thing to do in these types of situations. Gabby had been pulled out of medical school do to her extremely high test scores. The government basically told her you come work for us or you can live somewhat normal life with the government always watching you. She chose the easer route.

"I gave her a few antibiotics. She should be waking up any minute but she needs plenty of rest for the next few days." She got up looking at me. I nodded my head still zoned out. I was thinking. There's no way to get this guy off of us. And i didn't want to do what i was thinking but it's the only option.

"Kelly?" Trey called to me. I looked up at him. "I don't like that look. You're thinking to hard." He said sitting up. He winced a little. He had gotten  a little roughed up in everything but nothing he couldn't handle, clearly. "If he's coming for us then we can't stop him." I said rubbing my palms against my bare knees. "So your suggestion is?" Nelly crossed his arms making eye contact with me. The crackle of the fire sounded the wooden cabin. We both looked at each other for a bit. We usually didn't have to say anything because we knew each other that well. "Can somebody day something?" Gabby stood confused.

"She wants to go after him." The room went quiet. "Aahahhaaaaa uh shit. Kellz your funny." Trey laughed a bit. Everyone looked over at him. "Are you serious? Tell me she's not serious." A look of worry rushed over him. "It's four of us." Gabby said trying cover up her "unsureness." I nodded in agreement. "But if we don't get him first he is going to keep coming." My mind ran a thousand miles per hour. "And he's not going to stop until he picks us all off." Nelly agreed.

"We can't go after the Taliban." Gabby shook her head. "We won't we would go after Omar." Treys eyes widened. "Are you fucking crazy!" He whispered at me trying not to wake Blu. "Slightly." "We are all going to die." He kept talking over my answer. "What about our families?" He questioned. "I have a little girl on the way. I wanna be there for her birth." He placed his hands on his hips. I looked at him surprised. "Congratulations." I said kind of still caught off guard. "Yeah I won't need that if I'm dead." He rubbed his beard. "Trey if we just let this go and say we go into hiding. It will be a none stop of moving your family around for the rest of your life. Staying off the radar. Your daughter will have no life."

"I need a drink." Trey went to the cabinet pulling out a glass and a dark liquid. He sat down trying to think. "I don't have a family and I still think this is a bad idea." Gabby stuffed her hands into her pockets. "Gabby I know this is a hell of a favor but if we don't do this we're as good as dead. That's not an option for me." I grabbed Blu a bit. She shook her head rubbin her neck. "Shit just let me think." She walked out onto the porch outside. "If we do this. We need a plan." Nelly  came sitting in front of me. "We know where he is we just need to stay a step ahead of him to lock and down and go forth." Nelly nodded.