Future's Past...

Kelly's Pov

Alpha One to Brovo Two, are we clear? I whispered to the rest of my team back at the surveillance center a couple miles out. "We are clear, Alpha One is a go." I signalled quietly to my team motioning forward. We set charges to the door carefully. Waiting till the little light on it was green. "Get cover." We all hide for safety. "Be ready, we are going in hot." I instructed. "3...2...1" the wooden doors to the old abandoned church blew off. We went in quickly. "Everybody down!" I yelled pointing my G36. My team repeated me to a louder tone. The people went to their knees. About five to seven people sat on the floor. "Do not move. If you do I will have no choice but to think you have a weapon. Don't let this pretty face fool you I will shoot you." I turned to the rest of my team. "G N, any body looks slightly suspicious blow them sky high." "Yes ma'am." G said cocking her sawed off. I scanned the room. "T sweep the rest of the building. Turn it inside out." He nodded doing what he 1perimeter. "

I walked back to the front. We took out our guns crouching low. I silently went first. Creeping around the side of the building I listened carefully. I heard something creek. Perparing my myself I turned the corner getting ready for action. I I dove out eyes on the target. Prepared to shoot I stopped. It was a small goat drinking out of a watering bucket. I let out a breath. "Shit, were clear." Lance came around the building. He laughed a little at me. "Can't believe you were about to shoot a goat." He laughed a little. "No in was prepared." I said standing to my feet. "Mh you dropped this when you did that dramatic ass roll." He handed me a picture of my lovely Giselle. A slight smile crept onto my face. "Who's that?" He asked with a soft tone. POW POW! Just as I was about to answer two shots rang out. Tucking the small picture back into my vest we took off towards the building. "This is Alpha One to Bravo Base Two. Two shots have been fired." I held my assault rifle running towards the entrance of the doors. A whole round went off again before the fire stopped I ran inside to see if my men were still in one piece.

I went in to three men laying on the floor, dead. One of the men had a hand gun next to them. I immediately looked over to see Nelly holding his shoulder. "What the hell happened?" I asked angerly. "Son of a bitches tried to attack us. He shot at me twice and missed the second one." He grunted in his words. Gabby held his arm. "Trey came around the corner quickly. "You might want to come look at this." He said giving me a folder. "I found it in a room in the basement." T informed me. Opening the folder. My eyes scanned the papers. "My god." I said with a surprised face.

***

"Kelly!" I heard Giselle's voice shout. "Yeah, I'm sorry babe." I snapped out of my little nap. "Where you sleeping?...Did you hear anything I said?" She came out of the closet with her arms folded. No pun intended. I looked at her blankly. She tilted her head at me coming closer. "You haven't been yourself lately." Her curvy figure stepped closer to me. She was draped in big T shirt, and her undies. I sat up rubbing my eyes. I swung my feet off my bed trying to clear my head. "What's wrong sweety?" She lifted my head towards her. I let out a deep breath. "Nothing -I, its nothing." I uttered collapsing back in exhaustion. "Come on Kelendira. You can't lie to me." She laid down next to me. "Its just ..." I stopped before I proceeded. "It's an old friend." She sat up on her elbow turning to me. "What kind of friend?" Giselle engaged. "He's a good friend of mine." "We used to talk everyday before my accident. Then he went off radar. Couple weeks ago I get an email from him. And Then nothing." I left a mysterious feeling.

A couple weeks ago I got an email from my good friend Lance. He told me to meet him, he never showed. I thought about something came up. Then, no call back, no text , or anything. It kind of worried me so I went to his place everything was there and straight. He still nowhere to be found something just doesn't feel right.

"So you wondering where your friend went?" She rubbed her hand across my chest and neck. "Yeah." I let go of another breath. "Give it some time. If he doesn't show then you can worry." She climbed on top of me. "But for now clear your mind. And don't worry about anything." Giselle kissed my lips softly.

"Ew mommy you have coodies!" Blue said peeping into our room. Giselle rolled off of me. "I do." I got up going towards her. She nodded. I scooped her up quickly. I guess you have them too!" I kissed her cheek repeatedly. She screamed and giggled as I spun her around. That little girl is the light of my life. Suddenly the bell rang.

Giselle got up going to the window. She stood there for a bit. Baby can you come here for a second. I stopped spinning Blu holding her. I suddenly felt a weird surge through my body. Something wasn't right. "Do you know them?" She moved letting me get a full view. It was two unmarked cars parked in the front of our house. I instantly got suspicious. "I don't see any-" Giselle spoke just as the doorbell rang, again. Giselle looked at me a little scared. Put Blue down on the bed. "Can you stay back here with your mother, can you do that for me?" She nodded understanding. "You have to be really quiet okay?" I whispered a bit. She nodded again putting her fingers to her lips. I went into the closet grabbing my nine mil. Walking past Giselle I locked the door as I left the room.

The house was still. And I gave me kind of n uneasiness. It was to quiet. I turned the corner slowly. A figure stood blocking the door. It was tall and built. A man for sure, I braced myself as I stepped quietly towards the door. As I reached for the doorknob. Just as I did someone grabbed me from behind covering my mouth and grabbed my arm. I was stuck and couldn't move. "I need you to be very quiet. They might have you bugged?" I recognized the smooth tone. "I'm going to let you go." I took a deep breath. And he let me go. There stood a caramel skin tones man with slightly thick facial hair. "Trey! What the fu-" He signalled me to quite. I stood as he opened the door then turned to walk deeper into my home. "Hey! Where are you going?" I whisper yelled at him but he continued his mission.

I turned back slowly directing my attention towards the opening door. My eyes widened at what I saw. My jaw dropped as I saw an old friend. He was a lot more built then trey. And stood a bit above Trey. His complexion a little lighter as well. With out saying a word. I jumped up embracing him. He had a huge smile across him face. Nelly stood silently coming in. "Everything's clean." Trey said coming out of the back. Nelly nodded looking at his watch. "And Giselle wants to know what's going on? But I told her to stay in the back." Just as I was about to close the door a foot blocked it. "Can't forget about me." A woman's voice sounded. One that I knee anywhere. I opened it slowly. A woman about my skin tone, dark black hair about five inches past her shoulders fixed with a white smile. "G-gabby how've you' been?" I asked as the slim woman came in. "I've been fine." It was an awkward silence. Me and Gabby just looked at each other. "Well can we tell her why were here?" She broke the quiet walking to Nelly.

I looked around for a second. "Where's Lance?" I asked curiously. Nobody said anything. The room was full of uneasiness and silence. "Is he okay?" I walked closer to them. "Nelly?" I pocked for an answer. "The last couple of weeks Lance was off. Lance was nervous, and very fidgety. He was making short calls. And telling us to "watch our backs." The last time I saw him he was shaken up pretty bad, said they were watching. That we were going to pay for what happened in Kurdistan." Nelly exclaimed. My eyes widened.

Is that what he wanted to talk to me about? Maybe he needed help, from "them"? Hes the most sweet guy. Easy going with the ladies, and very intelligent. He was like a little brother. I know him. So when he wasn't home and answering text I thought he was out of the country. He tend to do things like that. Get away from it all. But what I'm hearing wasn't Lance at all. Something had him shook.

"Why would he say that it was sealed and stored away?" My heart started to jump. "When we went back to his place the hinges had been stripped like someone kicked in the door. And he was nowhere to be found." Nelly finished. I crossed my arms confused. "Where is he then?" I asked curiously. They found him floating in the Hudson two days ago."

****
HA HA, Bitch I'm back... BY POPULAR DEMAND!

naw but fr I needed a break, might take another tbh. Update as soon as I can.

Where do you guys think the story is going?

Feedback..!