Chapter VI pt. 2

Viljast and Silas had just finished haggling and Zeilla was being sold for one hundred and twenty-three gold pieces.
​"You'll need to tie her up Mr. Viljast," Silas grunted, "She's a runner."
​"I think it'll be fine Silas. I'm used to dealing with runners."
​"Not her sir," Zeilla had never heard Silas calling anyone 'Sir' before. "She's not like other runners; she doesn't plan anything, she just runs willy-nilly, especially when she's scared."
​Maeron was getting annoyed with this tiresome man and he snapped at Silas, "Well she wouldn't have to run away if you didn't beat her so often!" Maeron right eyebrow was twitching which was always a bad sign as this only happened when he was extremely angry at someone, and right now he was almost furious. It took all of his will power to not lash out at this man and give him a taste of his own medicine.
​Silas frowned, "I'm only trying to be civil sir, making sure that you know what you're dealing with an' all that."
​Maeron snorted in disgust, this man was anything but civil, all he wanted was to make sure that Maeron was well out of his sight before anything bad happened. "Come on Zeilla, we're leaving." He grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her along, she winced. Maeron noticing this little movement, as well as the dark purple shadow on her lower arm, and attempted to be a little gentler as he pulled her through the door stomping off.