Chapter 16

Hahahahahahahhahahaha. Well. This chapter is LONG over do and I'm sorry about that now let's continue. (also the pic in the media is what Lucy is wearing.)

LUCY'S POV

I turn off the shower, step out and wrap myself in a towel. I'm feeling tired from the job yesterday.

Me, Hana, and viola had to take care of 35 monsters, it was crazy. Not to mention we ran into a blonde guy, and a guy with black hair plus two exceeds. The blonde guy was very annoying, and egotistical.

I finish drying off and, get clothes on.

Knock knock

"Come in!" I yell, it was Rin.

"Master... Good morning." Rin says

"Hi Rin, I was just heading to the guild shall we get going" I give her my smile.

"Ok" she nods, and then moves out of the way. Then we head off to the guild, today was cleaning day. I push open the doors.

"Hey guys, is everyone ready to get cleaning?" I ask, we all then split up and start to clean different areas. Romeo is cleaning the infirmary, Ryu is cleaning the tables and floors. Hanaku, and Rin, along with Viola are cleaning Fairy hills. And Toma is taking care of the pool. I was put on taking care the bar.

As I am cleaning the bar down with a rag I notice a small box, wait it kinda looks familiar. OMG it's the birthday gift I got from Romeo but never opened because I forgot!

 OMG it's the birthday gift I got from Romeo but never opened because I forgot!

What should I do with this, hmmm

I should probable open this at home. So I put it in my pocket for later.

HANAKU'S POV

Me, Rin, and Viola are on brake, so we are at the guild for food. I have a question for big brother, so I head up to the infirmary.

"Brother I have a question"

"Well I should have an answer so shoot." He replies

"Who is Natsu? because from what I've seen he's been the cause for most of mommies tears!" I say with I hint of anger in my voice. Brother seemed taken back by the question though.
"W-well where should I begin. No that's not right it's more like where can I begin." He takes a deep breath than continues "Natsu was awesome, he was a fire dragon slayer. Not only that, he was Lucy's best friend and partner. He was a member of fairy tail." WHAT

"Ok hold on so if they were friends then why did mama Lucy cry when she said his name. And where is he !" I'm getting more and more upset because if he is such a good friend then why isn't he here.

"Do you think the guild was always this small." He laughs a bit. I give him a confused look.

"Sorry I need to get back to work, besides this isn't the time." He turns around and started to clean again.

(Time skip, a few hours past)

LUCY'S POV

The sun was setting and I was walking along the river like I normally do.

"Hey Plue? Do you think that I can move on with my life without him?" I look down at Plue. " Pun Puuun!"
"Ya your right I should just let them go"

I walk in through the door and head to my room. I take the box out of my pocket and inspect it for myself. I open it and see a small card I lift it from the box and it said

Lucy I found this on the bar a week after everyone disappeared. I guess Mira really liked recording stuff.

Romeo

Wait, hold on,

"A VIDEO LACRIMA!?" I look down into the box and there it is the glass ball lacrima. I take the ball out of the box, holding it close to my heart. I could hear my heart pounding, my breath is unsteady. I pour a little bit of magic power into the lacrima. Then on the wall I could see Mira's face.

(If you haven't played the music yet do it now)

(The video)
"Ok so I just had to record this because it's just soooo cute"

Mira turned the lacrima towards two people. Lucy was on the ground and Natsu landed on top of her because he was tossed on her thanks to the huge fight going on.

"HEY ICE PRINCESS, WATCH IT! YOU MADE ME HIT LUCE!!" Natsu goes running at gray with a fist of fire. The guild was in a big uproar. Cana was drinking, Mira was video taping and smiling, Elfman was yelling, MAN! Everyone was all laughing, smiling, "Lucy is the light of this guild. Her smile makes everyone smile" Mira says as she looks at the lacrima.

"OMG, GaLe!" Mira quickly points it to Gajeel leaning over levy as she is reading a book, blush clearly plastered on their faces."NALU! Then she points to Lucy at the request board, Natsu has his arm around Lucy's waist, Happy resting on Natsu's head. The video then cuts out

LUCY'S POV

No, no no no, I wanted to see more. I squeeze the lacrima in my hand close to my heart.

"I won't be sad, because I now remember what I'm waiting for. I'm waiting for my friends my family. I'm waiting for the fights, for the laughter. So I won't cry any more." I smile and I'm pretty sure this smile was one of the most pure and joyful smiles ever since the left.

I get pajamas on I reach under my bed and grab the box that has Natsu's scarf. I wrap the scarf around my neck and climb into bed and quickly fall asleep.