Chapter 11

Two years now since everyone left
, my hair was just above my butt.
Ryuu, and Rin have been helping a lot around the guild hall they even help with the mountain of rent. Ryuu and Romeo became inseparable soon after they met, both are now 7 years old but are quite mature for their age. AND SOME HOW THEY BOTH HAVE A FLIPPING SIX PACK, how?

My magic has improved I can now do Celtic bond with Gemini, Taurus, and Cancer. It's really fun because now I feel like I'm able to understand them on a new level, but I suppose that's how it would feel if you linked souls with someone else.

Ryuu's hair hasn't really changed since I give him hair cuts from time to time, his magic is nature magic. He helps a lot when someone is injured cause he can grow a rare plant uses for medicine, but I must say for his age he is quite strong.

Rin still hasn't talked at all. She likes to keep her hair in a braid, her hair goes to just below her butt. She also has nature magic. She is now two and a half, and Rin and Hanaku are like glue.

Viola is now 2 and has gotten a little bigger, her human form looks the same age as Romeo, and Ryuu. In her magic she has gained stamina to use her magic for even longer time.

My little flower Hana turns out to be a water dragon slayer, I asked Aquarius to help teach her a few things, at first she said no but when she looked at Hanaku she finally agreed. Hana's hair now is shoulder length and a bit more pink. She also can speak properly and walk decently.

Romeo has gotten better with his training but he still has a long way to go, Romeo has also gotten taller by an inch or two, he also now is persistent on warring a scarf.

Oh I almost forgot we got a new guild member, it was a 4 year old boy who me and Ryuu found on a mission into the mountains, he had light pale blue hair and bark blue eyes, he is an ice God slayer, and apparently we are a weak guild?( please note the sarcasm) When he first got here he was a bit of a cry baby but now he is doing much better.

I was sitting at my desk working on my novel when the a strong breeze flew in through the window, and all of me papers went everywhere. I managed to pick them up in order and place them on my desk but wait one was missing where is the one that I was working on? I look everywhere then something caught my attention. Oh there it is it was under my bed

play the music up top

I reach for it but them my hand brush the side of a box,I don't remember there being a box under my bed what could it be. Then it hit me it was the box with Natsu's scarf, I hadn't touched it ever since Viola tried to take it. I pulled it out with shaky hands. Opening the box I sit down leaning against the bed, I look at the scarf. I simply stare at it for a few seconds, I slowly take it out of the box but when I touched it my eyes started to get watery

" but how... How could it be so warm even after having it just sit under my bed" the warmth that it gave off it was the same warmth I would feel when I was close to Natsu but how could it have stayed warm. I brought it up to my face taking a deep breath in through the nose it...        It...        It smelt like him. That is when I broke down sobbing into the warm scarf

"NATSU~" I cried "Natsu!" I took a deep breath in
"Please come back to me"I whispered into Natsu's scarf.

Hanaku's pov

Mom was crying in her room I was outside of the door. Whoever this Natsu guy is I'm going to punch him for making mommy cry. I wish that the pink haired prince that mommy puts in all her stories was here so that he could protect her from her tears and that stupid Natsu whoever he is. The pink haired prince was mommy's favorite character to tell about in her bed time stories that she tells me.

Then there is a blonde princess, a strong fairy queen with scarlet hair, a crazy night with black hair and a stripping problem, a love crazy blue haired stalker, a short book worm witch, an iron monster, a blonde thunder God, a sweet white haired demon and her siblings, and finally a blue haired little nymph and her pet a white cat.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~>

I made myself cry any way I hope you enjoyed I won't be able to update this weekend sorry but expect one on Monday morning any way I got to go bye❄️🌟🔥