Not A Real Update

Hey guys, this ain't an update concerning my work as a writer. I just feel like letting this out.

For those who are music fans, specifically Christina Grimmie fans, I'm honestly torn. I'm devastated by the fact that we lost one of the greatest pop voices of our generation in my personal and humble opinion. I'm also disgusted by it, no one has the right to choose who lives and who doesn't, because that's basically what a killer, a murderer does. He/she decides if their victim lives or not for a second.

I'm having trouble finding words to express my feelings right now, I came across one of her Youtube vids when she was just that, a youtuber. I can honestly say I felt proud of her when she came on The Voice and ended in third place. It hurts me so bad, even if I never met her or would meet her, she forms part of what molded me as a person. I'm hurting for her family, this can't be undone. She was only 22! Only four years older than me. Tell me honestly, who really pictures their life ending so soon? As depressed as you might feel, as done as you might feel yourself, there is always a sliver lining, something that keeps you here, that keeps you going. 

CG was an inspiration for many out there wantng to go big, wanting to be noticed and wanting to make a change, little as it seems.

I hurt for every artist that will fear their next Meet and Greet, for every fan of hers out there.

Chrstina no longer suffers, not even that bastard suffers anymore. But as the Fault in Our Stars mentioned, funerals are for the living.