Chapter 14- Inseparable

Before anything else happens.... 43.6K!!!! You amaze me!!! Thank you so much and your votes are really appreciated!! I'm sooo sorry I was late!!! But well, I have no school on Monday!! Yay!! That means another chapter!!! :D

Cedric's POV

I hadn't seen Kay since she went with Viane to the restroom.

-What makes girls take so long in the restrooms??- I heard Shawn whine impatiently. And I understood. I was trying not to run and take my sweet baby in my arms. I missed her already.

I suddenly sensed fear, not mine, but my mate's.

Kaylie was in danger.

I growled and tried to reach her through our links.

"Cedric..."

"Angel!! Where are you?? " I rushed myself, heading to the gardens. Where the hell was she??

"I'm okay, still, but I really need you to come." she tried to talk rapidly, foused on something else.

"Where are you?? Honey, I need you to tell me where are you." my voice turned into a desperate plead. I f someone dared touch her...

She whimpered, which sent my wolf into a frenzy, making me unstable. I couldn't stand the thought of my mate being hurt, or scared.

"I'm somewhere in the woods." What?? What was she doing there?? I called for some of our warriors, realizing Shawn was also mind linking Viane. We set off for the woods, after shifting.

She left her mind open to me, making me able to see what was happening. And I didn't like what I was seeing. A tall man came out into view, and I felt my Kay shiver a bit. I growled, no one has the right to make MY mate this scared.

I got even more enraged when I sensed her thinking about how they were allies of the Dark Moon pack, given the task of taking her. My paws were pushed at their limits, but I kept my pace, wanting to get her out of there as soon as possible.

"They won't, my love. I'm on my way." I snarled, trying to reassure her. Almost there... just a couple of steps...

He then started talking to her rudely, how dare he talk to her like that?? I was going to rip him apart, painfully and slow.

As soon as I got them in sight I saw his hand grab her by the arm, yanking her. Oh no, he didn't...

She struggled against him and I jumped between them, feeling her eyes travel all around my wolf, admiring it. I wanted to smirk, but she was in danger, this bastard wasn't the only one around...

I took him down and went after the others along with the warriors, while Shawn fought two other wolves, he would manage to knock them out quite soon.

We finished the rest of them soon and heard Kay's voice.

She was calling for me. She was in danger.

I growled and headed back to her. If he dared to even touch her...

Pain struck one of my sides, but I knew it wasn't my pain.

My wolf started howling in anger and pain, knowing something had hurt my mate.

That jerk!! He was dead meat!!

I didn't even notice what happened next, I came back to reality when I heard Kaylie's faint whimper. I remembered she was hurt, badly. I didn't know how, but I had already changed into my human and clothes again. She was on the ground, her dress ripping a bit from the stretch, her hair fell down around her face. She was clutching one of her sides. She was having a hard time at breathing.

I rushed to her side and carried her bridal style.

I tried mindlinking her, telling her to keep herself awake.

She closed her eylids, exhausted and I ran as fast as my human form allowed me to. We were in her bedroom in matter of minutes. I called for the pack doctor and paced aound the hall after being told to leave. Of course I had tried my best to stay with her, I didn't want anyone to be so close to her after what had happened. My wolf was crying for his mate, whimpering. I felt the pain , too. We couldn't be separated for too long, it wasn't bearable for any of us.

We had become inseparable.

After a couple hours spent outside her room, not bothering about explaining the whole issue to our guests, the doc finally let me in. He nodded at me, a small smile lingering in his lips, reassuring me that Kaylie was fine.

I immediately went to her side, watching her sleep peacefully. But she started to toss around the bed, her arms and hands trying to reach for something... She went still, her eyebrows arched in a frown. She was the cutest thing I had seen in my entire life. So naive, so innocent, yet, I knew she had her playful side.... Her hand started reaching for me, grabbing my shirt and yanking me into the bed with her.

I put my hands on her sides, not wanting to crush her with my weight. She opened her eyes, a wide smile already showing. She reached my lips with hers, driving my wolf and my senses insane.

But suddenly I remembered the reason that caused everything that lead her to be in bed, stitched up from one side.

I pulled away, trying to ignore the pout forming on her mouth.

-You should never try to escape me like that, angel, or then you will be in the need of a punishment.- the look in her eyes didn't help at my try of concentrating. At all.- It's dangerous, sweetheart, don't ever do that again, please. I was sick worried about you...

She gave me a look of tenderness, and nodded once, while closing her eyes, ashamed.

-I promise.- she pecked my lips and snuggled into my chest as I left my body drop onto the empty side of the bed. I wrapped my arms around her, bringing her small body closer to mine, caressing her hair with one hand. These were the kind of moments in which I wished we could remain the same forever.

Obviously, they were the ones that lasted the shortest...

"Prince Cedric!" I recognized the voice as that of my future Beta, Noah.

"What's up, Noah?" I inquired, curious about the urgency in his voice.

"There has been a sighting of rouges, part of the pack we fought tonight, in the south of our territory." I froze. Rouges in our land... Again. I growled. They were here to take Kaylie..

"They wouldn't get closer to her than five miles..." my wolf grew angry. I agreed. They wouldn't get the chance.

"How far??" Our lands were pretty extensive, for there were five legitimate kingdoms in the entire planet.

"A day." Shit. That means it would take a day to get there, we would stay as long as needed and then ANOTHER day to come back...

"How many?"

"We were informed that they were five..."

I started debating whether to go or not. I wanted to stay here and protect my beautiful mate, but I also wanted to go and rip off their head personally for trying to harm her. And my wolf didn't help a lot... He was in the same dilemma I was in.

-You should go, if it is really necessary.- I stared at Kaylie in shock. Had I left my mind open to her too??

-We're mates, it's obvious our bond is stronger than any other....- she whispered.

I hugged her tightly.

-I don't know if I should go, I don't think I would survive being without you.- I buried my nose into her neck, wanting her scent to remain forever in my memory.

-I am doubtful about myself too... But it is your responsibility, as it is mine to put our packs first.

-It's you they want, they won't harm our packs...

-I know my pack, they will try and stop anyone who tries to harm me, that's what I have done myself sometime, they will always seek for the safety of each member, not minding risking their own lives...- she spoke proudly about her pack. I could see she adored them dearly.

-And that's exactly what my pack would do for their future Luna...- I replied, knowing they would too give everything to keep her safe.

-Then you should go and kill them before they hurt someone here...- I sighed. She held her breath for a moment, hesitated for another and finally spoke again.

-And maybe I could go with you...

I let out a low growl.

-You aren't going anywhere near those pups!! Not while I'm here!!- my breath started going at a faster rate. Geez, Ced, control yourself.

-Gosh... It's not like I'm going to kill myself... I am a good fighter!!- she fought back. Slipping out of my arms and getting up, pacing around the room.

-Kay, dear, you are a Princess...- she gave me a fierce look. I knew I had to shut up.

-And?

Oh dear... A feminist she-wolf.

-You could get hurt!! That's what the whole deal is about, they want you! And they aren't getting any closer to you!- No one will ever touch her.

She huffed.

-Pleeeaaaaseeee, I had fought bigger and stronger wolves than me. And they either didn't live to tell or got severely injured, in case of my practices at my pack.- she arched an eyebrow. I was awestruck. A warrior princess?? Well, there's a first time for everything isn´t there?

-Sweetie, I really don't want them to acknowledge your scent, that way it won´t be as easy to track you down. I would be calmer if you stayed here. SAFE.- I begged. 

She sighed. I could notice there was a hint of worry in her expression. I got up and hurried towards her, wrapping my arms around her, bringing her back to bed.

-Kaylie, you must understand that what I´m doing is for your safety, and for our race... If I happened to get killed...- I wasn´t able to finish the sentence. She growled fiercely and anger took over her eyes.

-They're not killing you, if they happen to even hurt you.... they won't get the gift of death when I get them...

I have never seen her so... fierce... and sooo sexy...

-You know you are totally sexy when you get angry, right?? And don't worry... I won't die... or do you not remember who we are talking about?? Cedric Shinedawn, future King and Alpha of the Full Moon pack.

I smiled cocklily.

-Now, now, there´s no need to get all cocky, is there?- she arched her eyebrow again,  softly biting her lip.

I wanted to take her. Here and now.

But I couldn´t let my wolf get the best of me. Her first must be perfect. I sighed then, holding her in my lap, nuzzling my nose in her neck.

-I'll be back in three days... just in time.. for...- I couldn't find words, she was marked... she should expect it...

She exhaled sharply.

-My heat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AWW Ced's leaving to fight her stalkers:P

ANYWAYS, I can't describe what I'm feeling right now!! The responses I have gotten from this story have been amazing!!! It helps me in someway to get inspiration for this to continue;)

Thank you sweet angels!!! I'm really glad you like it so far.

Leave yous comments, what should be Kay's powers when she gets them??

SHould there be tension??

Maybe... a bit of action??

Just tell me!!! 

-Stardust xx.