C H A P T E R N I N E

|
Lucinda's POV hmm that's new!
|
Travis wasn't doing what he was supposed to do. Instead of joking around and giving the students' cupcakes and cookies, he was sticking next to ZANE. It's unusual of him. Ugh. Whatever. I'll go see how Kawaii~Chan's disgusting stand is doing.
"?! Why is Aphmau there?!"
"My team had left me to serve the cupcakes alone so Aphmau~Senpai is helping me!"
"Ugh! That's cheating! She's not a mystical creature!"
"Wrong! Aphmau~Senpai is werewolf!"
I just gave up at that point.
"Fine, fine. You win this fight. BUT THE WAR ISN'T OVER!"
Man, I always wished to say that.
|
Zane's POV cause I can :>
|
That was extremely embarrassing.. Travis was sticking to me, making me.. Freak out. I didn't talk at all which was embarrassing. People just told me what they wanted, flirted, and complimented. But when they did, Travis would growl at them for some reason.. I can't get him. He flirts, then growls. Then repeat!
"Okay Zane, you can go change when you're ready."
I heard Lucinda whisper in my ear. Instead of answering, I run towards the changing room. I slam the door behind me and start taking off some accessories that were necessary to this outfit apparently. I take off this sort of headband, then feel something wrap around my waist. I turn around and slap something. Oh Irene.
"WHAT THE HELL, TRAVIS?!"
I yell, as I notice the white haired male rubbing his cheek.
"W-what? I couldn't handle myself!" He whimpers.
"Well it's not funny! I-It's embarrssing too.." I answer.
After a few moments of looking down and kicking my feet, I look up to see the normal Travis with a sympathetic look.
"Sorry, I got out of.. Control. Heheheheheh.." He gives his classic nervous chuckle. I just laugh a little.
"Okay.. I-I'll let you change.." He finally stutters out. I get into a stall and change back into my normal clothes. Nothing can go wrong. Right?
|
Travis' POV
|
Zane went back into a stall to change back to his normal clothes.
Dammit.
He slowly comes out, cautious about the people in here.
"Is there anyone else here?.." He shyly asks. I look around and sarcastically say,
"OH MY IRENE! IS THAT GARROTH AND LAURANCE IN THE FAR CORNER?!"
I hear Zane yelp and hide behind the door again.
"I was being sarcastic! Just take it slow for once!" I practically shout to make him come out. He had a slight frown on his face along with heavy blushing. How did I know? Meh. His mask was off.

Wait.

HIS MASK IS NOT ON?! I stare at Zane wide eyed while bitting my lower lip.
He gives me a confused look.
"Damn Zane, you look hot as hell!"
He shoots daggers at me.
"What do you mean.."
I stroke his cheek causing him to turn from a pale skin tone to a very very dark red.
"W-WHAT THE HELL?!" He yells, running back into the stalk and coming back out with a dark mask once again. I let out a whine to make him groan.
"Never speak of this to anyone." I quickly nodd as an answer and freak out inside. HE WAS SOOO SEXYYY..
Ugh! SNAP OUT OF IT, VALCRUM! What are you saying..
"HELLO?! ARE YOU THERE?!"
I hear a familiar voice say. I was about to snap out of La La Land until I get slapped by this Katelyn girl again.
"OUCH! UH- I MEAN- Heeeeeey baby!"
Instead of an answer I get punched in the stomach. I wince in pain once again.. Probably the fourth time in 3 days Dante makes her come to me.. I could hear Zane growl for some reason.. Meh. I guess I can let it go for now. The bell rings and I take the smaller male's arm, only to hear him wince in pain. Sorry baby.. I MEAN- ZANE.
Ehehehheehehe....
"Travis, it hurts.." I hear him say between whimpers.
I loosen my grip and start speed walking towards the entrance of the school.
I take out a small paper and pencil, writing down my number.
"If you want to hang sometime.. Send a text to my number." I shyly hand the paper and wave quickly going back to my house.

I feel good! I'm excited to see if he'll text me.. NOT LIKE HE WILL!

WTF GUYS?! 100 READS IN NOT EVEN 24 HOURS?! WTFFFFFFFFFF YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY ARE INSANE.. Thank you so much for supporting this book.. I'm seriously new to this so it makes it weird that I actually don't throw the book around at different events all of a sudden.. If we get to 500.. I might take some of your ideas.. Or maybe Q&A?? Dunno. You can vote in the comments!

Ideas from you??

Or

Q&A??

You guys decide!

400 VIEWS MY GOATS.

Word count: 817