C H A P T E R E I G H T

Ello again! Sorry for not updating earlier ;-; heheheh.. I have literally no ideas. Let's see what I come up with.
|
ZANE'S POV
|
Today we had to go to school early. Apparently we had to set up this 'Majicks vs Witchcraft' bake sale. I was making my way to the gym, since I was on the majicks side. Ughhhh. I don't want to do this.. Apparently they 'Ran out' of the outfits the warlocks have to wear. Travis is wearing one! Why can't I?!
"Here, Zane. Sorry we didn't have an outfit for you.."
I hear the red haired witch say.
"Whatever." I respond, clearly angry yet annoyed at the same time. I take the little outfit I had to wear from her hands and storm off towards the boys' changing room. Why did I ever agree to doing this. I go into a stall and lock the door. I hope no one recognizes me..
I take off my shirt and pants to be able to put on this formal looking kind of.. Dress.
Ughhhhhhh...
I change into it, but I keep my mask.
I look into the mirror to see a.. Different? Me?? I can't even recognize myself anymore.. I walk out of the stall and hear something outside..
No.. Please don't-
The door opens. I see two heads poke in. One with white hair, and another one with blue hair.. Please don't let it be..
I see Travis and Dante come in.
"WOAH! OKAY! So now, girls are trying to peek on boys!" I hear the blue haired male say, in his excited tone. I slowly walk back, realising Travis winked at me..
"U-uh.." I stutter out.
"Heeeeeey baby! You looking fiiiiinee.." I hear the white haired male say, flirtatiously.. Is that a word?
I smack Travis accross the face and run back into a stall. I can't get out.. They're in the way. I guess i'll wait for a while.. Right?
|
Travis' POV
|
Dante and I were talking.
"Okay, so. I saw someone walk into this changing room. If it's a girl, which would be surprising, we go and hit on her! Okay?"
Dante says, clearly excited.
"Hm? O-Oh! Y-Yeah! Can't wait."
I stutter out, as usual. I can't get why i'm always nervous around girls and stuff.. Dnate counts to three and we poke our heads in to make sure someone was there.
"Dante I don't see-"
I then realise someone in a fancy looking dress was standing there. We both walk in.
"WOAH! OKAY! So now, girls are trying to peek on boys!" Dante yells out with his happy voice.
I finally realise that there's Zane standing there. Oh. Hehehehehe.. TRAVIS YOU PERVV
I wink at Zane, to cause him to glow a light pink, it's visible through his mask.. Woah okay.
"U-uh.." He stutters out.  I guess I can play around!
"Hey, baby! You looking fiiiiiiiinee!" I say in my perverty voice. Oh Irene what have I done. I get slapped and I fall back a little bit. I rub my cheek and look up to notice the black haired male running into a stall. I feel bad now.. Dante looks at me with a huge grin. We walked out of the changing room and he keeps staring at me.
"Looks like Travis is falling for someoneee!~" He whisper yells in a sort of sing song tone..
"M-Maybe! B-B-BUT DON'T GET ANY OTHER IDEAS!" I blurt out. I can feel the heat rise up in my cheeks.
Do I have feelings?
For him?..
Heh. Maybe. I should just accept it. I keep walking with Dante towards Lucinda.
"I'm ready!" I exclaim.
"Good! Uh.. Maybe you could..?" She answers with a pleading face.
"Uh.." I think about it for a second.
"Fiiiine." I groan. "I'll be back. Please don't disturb me." I walk towards the changing room to meet Zane again. "Hey, Zane. You can come out." I say loud enough for him to hear. "I won't judge you!" I yell out once more.
I then slowly see a flustered and guilty Zane come out of nowhere.
"I-I'm sorry.. It's just you started flirting out of nowhere and-"
"Stop. It's okay. I'm used to it...; and I understand why you would do that."
Zane then looks up with a few tears. I wipe them away and smile. Out of nowhere, the smaller male hugs me.
I hug back and smile. A few moments later I pull away and say with a grin.
"You might want to back away a little."
Zane gives a confused look but back away while he had the chance. My vision starts going blurry and all of a sudden, I grow taller than I usually am and my skin darkens. I hit my head on the roof since those were really low. Then, the transformed Travis Valcrum appears. Since i'm taller than my normal self, I need to look wayyy down to see Zane's face. I just grin and take his hand.
"Let's go, shall we?" I bend down and kiss his hand. After the process, I look up to him and stick my tongue out. He blushes like a mad man, it was visible through the mask he was wearing.
"Can we just go so I can get out of this dress?" He says, while starting to walk out.
"H-Hey! Wait up!"

Alright guys! So, I decided to make that Travis was able to change into his demonic form since MyStreet has proved PROOVED?! That potions could make people turn into cats, and turn into Meif'was, so I can let them turn into demonic/wolf/Whatever other form they can turn into.

AND GUYS WE GOT OVER 300 READS!!
MOTHER OF IRENE YOU ARE ALL IN-ZANE! I CAN'T BELIEVE THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

I'M DEAD. *^*

Word count: 990