C H A P T E R F O U R

|
ZANE'S POV (Point of view)
|
~~Two days after the first day of school.~~
I wake up with a groan once again. Another boring day in the life of Zane. Lately i've been 'hanging' with this so called Travis boy. He keeps getting into my mind and it's driving me INSANE! (Hehe.. In-ZANE)
I slowly get out of bed and tip toe downstairs. I notice my two brothers making breakfast with mom. UGHHH It's going to be hard to go through them. I slowly go downstairs and the problem everybody gets occurs.
THE FLOOR MADE A CREAKING SOUND.
Everyone turns towards me and wave at the same time.
"Hey Zane!"
"Hello, baby brother!"
"GOOD MORNING ZUU~ZUU!"
They said it all at the same time. I glare at them and sit down on the stairs. Like I do every morning. I stare right in front of me and I don't do anything. I just groan every now and then. Garroth, being the protective brother, comes towards me, and sits down.
"Baby broth-"
I look away.
"What."
"Is there something wrong?"
I give him a harsh and puzzled look.
"What do you mean..?"
"It's the first time you come downstairs without your mask.."
I jump at his words and I cover my full on showing mouth. I run back upstairs and look in the mirror.
"OH MY IRENE!"
My yell probably woke every person in this village.
I run inside my room and start running through my things with no success on finding my mask. 'MOTHER OF IRENE, I'M DOOMED.' I think to myself.
"Hey big bro, calm down! You can borrow my scarf!"
I look over at Vylad handing me a dark green scarf, slightly ripped, yet still in good shape. How could I forget that one. I tried to tear it apart about a week ago.
I grab the scarf and Vylad gives me a sympathetic look.
"..Only this once."
He screams with joy and tackles me. I fall onto my bed and try to escape his painful grasp but I was too weak to even get a finger out. I squirmed around, even if I tried, it would get worse. He would hug me tighter if I moved.
I stopped trying and just let myself loose. I then feel something snap.
"VYLAD YOU'RE ABOUT TO BREAK MY BACK!" I yell in frustration.
He lets go in fear and backs up.
I put the scarf on and look up at Vylad.
"Thank you for the scarf. Now get out."
"But-"
"NO BUTS! OUT!"
He just lets out a sigh with an evil grin.
I quickly brush my hair and go on my little weekend walk. I was peacefully walking and notice something different about this one walk.

Everbody was S T A R I N G at me. I glanced around and just shrugged it off, as I continued walking. I finally arrive at this one park. Where pretty much no one went. I close my eye for a simple second and notice a white haired male in front of me. He had this confused, yet sweet smile.
"Oh. You come here." I nervously say.
"You look different than usual, Zane."
Travis answers.
"Sure sure, I lost my mask, now, don't bother me about it."
A moment of silence.
"Why do you cover your eye, Zane?"
I jump and rub my right side of my face.
CRAP.
"Please don't tell anyone."
He just evily grins.

"I'm not making any promises."

I literally hang onto him and start begging.
"TRAVIS, THIS IS SERIOUS. I DON'T WANT YOU WANDERING AROUND TELLING SECRETS ABOUT ME."
I glare at the taller one, clearly scaring the snow looking haired male.
"Alright! Alright! Calm down, I was just joking."
"YOU BETTER."
"But I personally think, you don't look so bad without covering your eye~"
"People will think we're gay."
The taller boy just shut himself up and started walking. I had to run after him since  he was speedwalking.
|
TRAVIS' POV
(It's been a while :> )
|
I was trying to get away from Zane but I clearly couldn't since he was pretty much jogging next to me. I finally get to my house and wave.
"BYE ZANE! GOT TO GO! IT WAS FUN SEEING YOU! BYEEEE!"
He was about to speak before I slammed the door and slid down.
"Don't let him find out."
I mutter under my breath.
I walk into the living room, finding my dad snoring and making hiccup noises.
"You've been drunk again, huh?"
I pick him up and bring him into his bed room. He smiled clearly comfortable on what he was laying.
I just grin, and pat his arm. He pulls my arm towards him, but before I am offically his prisonner, I pull my useful body part away from him and start walking back out. Making sure Zane disappeared. He wasn't there. Phew. I don't want to deal with him.. I happily skip out of my house until something tackles me.
"WHAT THE HELL?!"
I yell, in fear and anger.
I look down to see a small nugget trying to hold me down.
Luckily, it was only one leg, so I can stand up easily. The green scarf that person wears reminds me of... Oh my Irene.
"Zane, I thought you left!"
He doesn't answer. He's just forcing his eye closed, and He was pretty much cuddling my leg. This is the weirdest thing that is happened to me in years. I literally had my leg stuck up and Zane was acting like a koala and hanging from it.

The smaller male suddenly asks.

"Can we stay together for a while?"

(MY SISTER AND I HAVE INVENTED THE BEST THING EVER BUT WE FORGOT WHAT IT IS! YAYAYAYAYAY!
WORD COUNT: 962)