Her // Stiles Stilinski

Start from the beginning

"Aw! Stiles has a crush!" Kira teased, causing my face to feel hot.

"Psh, what?!" I scoffed, bringing a hand up to the back of my neck. "I do not! I'm just simply showing a slight interest in ... her face."

"Sounds like a crush to me." Liam argued from beside me.

"Don't you have a tree to pee on or something?" I shot back, causing everyone except the victim of my outlash to laugh. Liam simply glared at me before reverting his attention back to his food. I regained my composure as I noticed her walking towards us with Scott.

"Oh my God they're coming over here. I need to sit next to her. But how?" I began to talk to myself, until a wonderful plan formed in my brain. Turning to Liam with a straight face, I said seriously, "You need to leave."

"I'm not going anywhere." He smirked.

"Do you want me to tell Scott and everyone else about that one time that you—"

"You wouldn't."

I smirked, leaning in closer to him. "Try me."

Your P.O.V

The closer I got to Scott's friends the closer I was to having a panic attack. I had been doing fine so far, but this was the ultimate test. I will definitely be seeing more of these guys with the way Scott was talking about them. If they don't like me, then it will only make things awkward when they come over.

"Hey guys." He greeted a table filled with five other people who seemed friendly. However, I still stood behind Scott due to the sudden self-conscious feeling I was beginning to get. Unfortunately, he stepped to the side, allowing his friends to see me. I slapped a nervous grin on my face and waved awkwardly, mentally cringing at my behavior.

"This is Y/N, the exchange student I was talking about." He further explained, before introducing me to everyone. Each of them gave some sort of greeting as their name was announced. I let out a quiet breath as the nerves finally began to settle.

Scott sat down next to his girlfriend, Kira, placing a swift kiss on her head. Right as I went to sit down beside Scott, a voice stopped me from doing so.

"Actually, Liam was just leaving." Stiles, the guy with gorgeous brown eyes smiled, leaving me weak in the knees. He averted his gaze to the smaller blue-eyed boy beside him. "Weren't you?"

They seemed to have some sort of intense stare-off before Liam finally let out a huff and walked off without a word. Stiles then looked at me again, patting the now empty seat beside him. "You can sit here if you want."

I bit back a grin and took him up on his offer. Man, this guy was beautiful. Small moles scattering the side of his jaw and his cheeks, a button nose, thin pink lips, and those eyes. I quickly busied myself with my food to hide the fact that I was staring.

"So, how's your first day been?" Stiles was quick to jump into conversation, offering me a heart-warming and friendly smile.

"Good." I smiled back, getting lost in his eyes. Looking away, I noticed that everyone was staring at me. A light blush crept across my cheeks. "What?"

"Are you Polish?" Again, Stiles was the first to speak. I was beginning to think that it was his favorite hobby. Not that I minded, of course.

I nodded, my grin turning into more of a sheepish one.

"Yeah, my family has some type of Polish heritage in our family tree, but unfortunately I didn't get the cool accent."

Despite the eye-rolls and snickers that came from the gang, I still grinned at his flirting attempts. It was cute. Then again, so was he.

The rest of lunch went by fairly quickly. It was mostly just me quietly listening to everyone else talk about their day or exchanging witty banter, which I didn't mind. It helped me get to know everyone without actually having to speak. Stiles would occasionally offer me some of his food or engage in short conversations just between the two of us.

"You seriously haven't seen any of the Iron Man movies?!" He had asked, completely appalled.

"Nope." I shook my head with a grin.

"Well—if you don't already have plans—then how about you come over this weekend, so you can proudly say that you have?"

"Okay."

I was beginning to feel silly for thinking that people would bash me for being different. Watching as everyone at this table laughed together and made jokes, I realized that there is no place I would rather be than right here.

+  +  +

Well, here's the first one! Hope you like it and sorry if there are any grammatical errors!

Be sure to check me out on Tumblr if you have one! It's the same username there as it is here.

Stay Gold!

Alexa :)