1 - just a dance

Arizona's P.O.V

His body was pressed firmly against mine as the music roared through the club. His hands were placed on my hips trying to get me to grind against him to the flow of the music but I had refused.

"Dance baby," he whispered softly in my ear.

He had seemed intimidating by his large biceps, a bit of tattoos and firm grip on my waist but now his grip loosened so I could dance willingly. I wasn't sure if I wanted to dance with him, I had only met him an hour ago, but now he had something about him that drew me to him.

And honestly, I wasn't quite liking it.

"W-What's your name?" I studdered.

"You don't need to know that," his tone had changed slightly from my question.

"If my ass is going to be grinding against your crotch I would like to know your name," I turned to face him now.

Why did I just say that? I have a boyfriend, was I really going to dance with him? Maybe it was the alcohol.

Yes, I think I will blame it in the alcohol.

"Feisty are we?" He smirked.

"Yes, now what's your name?" I was suddenly growing impatient.

"Since your so desperate to know, my name is Harry. Now can we dance?" he was growing impatient also.

"Yes," I smiled, proud of myself that I had ticked him off.

I turned back around an started moving my hips against him to the music. His hands started moving down my thighs and back up again, making me feel more and more guilty for not saying I have a boyfriend back home.

"Your a good dancer you know," Harry whispered in my ear before his lips attacked my neck.

His touch sent butterflies in my stomach. I started thinking if I would ever be forgiven if I told Lucas about this but my thoughts were subsided when I felt Harry's assault on my neck deepen. It left me in pain but it felt so good. Soon he pulled away and smiled at his work. I reached up to touch my neck but yanked my hand away. As soon as I touched the spot I felt pain shoot through, knowing it was already bruising.

"I'll be seeing you around sweetheart, you're mine now," And with that he walked away to his group and started to leave.