Chapter 9

And they both eat from one plate...completing their dinner...ishita said...wait I had made kheer....let me bring it...but raman hold her wrists and take her to their terrace..

.raman drag her in middle of terrace

Ishu: Raman its raining ...and we both are wet now, you will catch cold, lets go....

Ishu was fully wet now and raman too...she was looking ravishing...her satin silk sari was hugging her body like a second skin revealing her curves...some strands of hair were stick on her face...raman came near her and remove that strands and tug that behind her ear...

Raman: ishita.....today I wanna dance with you...(forwarding his hand) will you give me the pleasure to dance with beautiful lady over here...

Ishita: yes..(keeping her hand on his)...

He pulled her ...keep her hand on his shoulder and his one hand on her waist...the other hand want entertwined with her...they kept on swaying in rain

  Mohabbat barsa Dena tu, sawan aaya hai
Monson Rainy season has come shower love on me

Tere aur mere Milne ka, mausam aaya hai
The weather, atmosphere has become cool time to meet has arrived
Sabse chhupa ke tujhe seene se lagaana hai
I want to embrace you hiding from everyone

Pyar mein tere hadd se guzar jaana hai
In your love want to cross all the limits, boundaries

Itna pyar Kisi pe, pehli baar aaya hai
First time in life I felt so much love for someone

Mohabbat barsa Dena tu, sawan aaya hai
Monson Rainy season has come shower love on me
Tere aur mere Milne ka, mausam aaya hai
The weather, atmosphere has become cool you and me we need to meet  

He twirled her around and back hug her and swayed in the rain..she leaved him but he caught her waist and pulled her towards himself...her back collided in front...he kept her hand on her stomach and swayed,...

  Kyun ek pal ki bhi judaai sahi jaaye Na
Why I cannot tolerate handle a distance from you for a moment

Kyun har subah tu meri sanson me samaye Na
Why don't you unite wholly in my breath every morning
Aaja Na tu mere paas, dunga itna pyar main
Come close to me I will give you immense love

Kitni raat guzaari hai, tere intezar mein
I have spent many nights waiting for you

Kaise bataaun jazbaat ye mere
How can I express tell you my feelings

Maine khud se bhi zyada tujhe chaaha hai
I loved you more than myself

Sab kuch chhod ke aana tu, sawan aaya hai
Leave everything behind and come to me as rainy season has come

Tere aur mere Milne ka, mausam aaya hai
The weather, atmosphere has become cool you time to meet has arrived

They danced...he started twirling her by grabbing her index finger...

they swayed themselves on the tune...

suddenly he stopped twirling her and pulled her...she collided him...her chest was touching his chest...heat ignited in him...he wanted her right her...

when ishita collided with his chest...she observed his eyes..they were darken with passion, desire for her...she hug him and told him

ishita: I m all yours...and I love u a lot...

raman takes this as a sign...he knows that now she was giving a hint that she is ready for the upcoming step...she is ready to be his in all senses...by saying that she is his possession, she was giving him access...she was declaring his rights over her...raman smiled at her and carried her in his arms...she settled herself in his arms...by wounding her arms around his neck and resting her head on his shoulder...He carried her down to their room...he lay her on bed and she sat as bride sat on their wedding night by taking her legs near her and wounding her arms near her knee...

Raman sat beside her..she was wet some strands fell on her face and he pushes her hair away from her face to tuck behind her ear. "You are so beautiful" he murmurs as he runs a finger on the pinna, tracing the outline of her ear and she shivers. He moves in closer. There is hardly any space between their heads. He puts both his hands on the side of her head and kisses her forehead, murmuring something. Then comes the eyebrows, the temple, the eyes. He slows works his way towards the nose, her cheeks, first one then other, he skirts her lips which are parted and her breathing has become heavier. Well, so has his. He kisses her chin, down her throat to the base where the pulse beat like a primitive drum call, luring him, enticing him. He had to have her now. But first, he wanted to make her happy. They had waited too long..for this moment. He travels further down, to the collar bone, pushing the blouse aside he kisses the shoulder. She curled up further and now her payal/anklets made sound which averted his gaze to her feet...and she stretch her legs seeing his gaze on them

As he watches her stretch her legs out and lean back on her hands with her head tilted on one side, desire rose in him and yes something else with it. He shifted a little to adjust himself. and she enquired with a move of her head as to what happened. He shook his head and looked at the pretty feet peeking outside the edges of her sari, that had ridden just above her ankles. Did she know how sexy she looked? And he then moved his fingers like they had a life of their own on the bed of hay, like legs taking baby steps towards the lure that was her. He let his index finger and middle finger mimic the movement of legs one after the other as they climbed the sole to the tips of her toes. She made a sound and he looked up to see if she was ticklish. But it was something more. She had curled her toes, the head was thrown back and breasts were heaving with each breath she took. He continued his journey, to the tip of her toes, that were painted red, the same shade as her sari. As her feet wiggled, the sound of her payal distracted him. No, not really, they made a sound that buzzed inside him. "They drive me mad. Whenever I hear them." And he hooked a finger in the anklet, tugging lightly. He then wrapped his fingers around her ankle and pulled a little. She moved towards him, pushing the sari up in the process. He ran the fingers up her calf.

He saw the heaving breasts and her arms clutching the sheet tightly...he moved to her arms...he started sucking her knuckles moving upwards...he was kissing her like worshipping her and taking all pain from the scars...he then made her on her back...he moved beside her, moved her hair to one side and leaned down to kiss her shoulder...he then placed his hands on her back and then traced it upto her dori and pulled it off...he heard her gasped...he was now giving her open mouth kisses on her back on each scar on her back and moving towards her ears he told her " u r most beautiful women for me in the whole world...and this scars wont do anything in that...now u r mine"

She turn in jiffy and hug him tight...after few seconds she released him...He leaned down and kissed her lips in a gentle, butterfly kisses...her lips were soft, warm and wet...He ran his tongue along her lips and ahe gasped. He then took advantage of her slightly open lips and inserted her tongue in mouth and deepen the kiss...he left her mouth and trail open mouth kisses till her cleavage and remove the pallu of her sari..moved it aside and kissed her clevage fully...he continued to shower his love in form of kisses as he removed plaits and left overs completely...soon he remove his clothes too and join in the bed with her...all the time she was relishing his sweet tortures with close eyes...He kissed her agin and this time she was more conscious and shivered not due to fear but due to his naked body which touched her..this left her gasping for breath between his deep and hot kisses...Soon he tore his mouth from hers and started worshiping her breasts...trailing kisses down her cleavage..he cupped her left breats and his lips closing over her peak...he kissed her and teased her until she arched the mattress beneath her,...and moaned his name"Raman"...

His arm slid around her back to hold her fast as he gave hungry attention to each mould in turn. She tossed her head helplessly lost in pleasure he was giving her...soon he was over her...she felt his hard and hot body against her..he stopped abruptly to asked her that should he continue and she give him a nod...and that's it...he entered her and both rocked till their climax...The Rain, the dark night, the storm, the wind were the witness of union of two souls...soon they were engrossed in their pool of passion for god knows how long...thus they united...

A/N:- this story finally ends here...hope u like it....

do leave ur comments about this part and also as a whole book..how u feel after reading whole story? is it good or bad? it will means a lot to me....

Thanks a lot for supporting this story so much...

-Sunshinexx