chapter 8

Ishita: that night changed every thing...i was with my best friend Rakesh mehra who given me identity of Ishita Mehra...i realized I was in love with you and I told hima on phone as he was my bestie...and I haven't hide anything from him...so he called me to confront to share this news face to face in a building near my hostel were I lived before...it was a construction building and no one goes there...specially at night...mihika many time warn me that he is in love with me and he pissed off whenever I hug anyone specially a guy...he is very possessive but I just shrugged it off by saying he was protective as a friend but that night before six months...

FB:-

At construction sight-

Rakesh: you don't know him Ishu, then how you be in love with him

Ishu: rakesh..i m ishita suchak...and soon I ll come to know everything about him and then he will be mine and I will his...

Rakesh eyes were spitting fire as he marched towards her and grab her and pinned her to the wall...

Ishu: rakesh,,,...(In fear)

Rakesh: what rakesh huh? Don't you understand dammit I love you like anything and u r just mine...how could you even love someone lese than me huh...this was the limit...today I ll make you mine...

Ishita: rakesh what r u saying,...(she push him) no way..u r just my friend,,I don't love you...behave urself...

Rakesh dragged her again and tore her sleeve of one arm

Rakesh: no sweetheart...I love u a lot and today I ll mark you mine...you wont be able to sleep with anyone except me and then you will automatically come towards me...

Ishu: no...you swear on my life you wont take my virginity...if you love me a little bit then you wont do that thing...you wont rape me Rakesh...I ll die...i ll kill myself...I swore on my life on my love,...

Rakesh was taken back...

He lit his cigarette and after few seconds he turned

Rakesh: as u said I wont take ur virginity..i wont rape u but I ll do such thing that no one ever will get physical with you except me...you wont be able to show urself except me...i ll accept you in that way too...you r mine...i wont make you mine toady in all senses,,,,but I ll do such thing that you will ultimately come towards me...beg me to accept you and make u mine...

He evilly laugh and started pressing his lighted cigarette on her arm...ishu tried to push him but he was very heavy..he tore her dress...from back and pressed there too...thunder stuck and she got some force in her and she pushed him hard and ran by clutching her dupatta...she was running on main road now...and he was behind her...suddenly a car came and hit him...he fell on ground...rain started...he was soaked in blood...ishu was wrapped her front by her dupatta...

f.b end:-

she was crying  and raman was consoling her

ishita: he died in front of me...I so wanted to kill him with my bare hands...I really wanted to kill him...i cant give myself to anyone now...i cant give any happiness to you...i m dirty now...you know...i saw him dead...in front of my eyes...It was raining like this only...It was dark night like this only...When I listen you talking with Dadi, i just wished to enjoy these rains once gain, to sing again, to dance again....and when you told me everything about you, by trusting me so much so even  I gathered my strength to tell you about me too...only Mihika knows this...no one knows this other than her...we have only told everyone that rakesh died in an accident...no one knows what happens before that accident...

now she was crying uncontrollably in his embrace...and he was rubbing on her back in circles to control...

raman: shhh......you r my brave girl ...then stop crying ...see its over now....stop crying...

ishita: I just wanna cry today.....whenever I see myself in mirror...i always hate myself...I remember that night...every time when I saw this rain...saw darkness around me...I feel suffocated ...please...be like this...i know I m dirty but please don't go leaving me alone please...Raman I love u a lot...

Raman: I know...I wont leave u ever...promise

Ishita: pinky promise?

Raman chuckled seeing her antic...

Raman:pinky promise...hmm..come on stand up now and change your clothes...we will have dinner and then will sleep...

She moved her head from his chest and nodded her head in negative...

Raman: what happened now?

Ishita:i dont want to go anywhere...i want to be with you...by your side...

Raman: hmm..this is also fine...so come I will take you downstairs in Raman Bhalla's ...

Ishita was confussed but soon she was blushing as her husband carried her from their room but she was protesting...

Ishita: raman leave me,...anyone can see us, it wont look good,...leave me...raman...

Raman: sshhh keep quite...no one is at home and dadi is off to mumbai with Mihir, we will be going tomorrow evening .....so till tomorrow its only me and you in this house.....

saying this he winked at her

Listening this again she was blushing and seeing her all red raman chukled...

Ishita: why are you laughing like this?

Raman: After seeing your face red like tomato, i am unable t control my laugh.

Ishita just pout at him..oh how he wanted to just kiss her lips now but he controlled himself...

Placing her on chair and sitting beside her he served in their plate...

Raman: Common lets have dinner first...

And they both eat from one plate...completing their dinner...ishita said...wait I had made kheer, .let me bring it...but raman hold her wrists and take her to their terrace..

-------

A/n: hope u like this update

vote/comment/share/follow...

belated happy friendship day guys....yesterday it was raining here and i didnt have the network so sorry guys...........