Chapter 4

One such evening it was starting to poured down...Raman came in the room and was taking out his shirt...she saw there was a deep cut on his back...she was feeling the pain seeing him in pain...he started to pour alcohol on his cut and was struggling with immense pain...she hold that alcohol and kept it aside...did his first aid and asked him how does that happen...first time from his marriage he saw concern, a feeling in her eyes...it was more than concern in her eyes...something like love...suddenly the window band due to wind and she got to close that window...

Raman: leave them...this smell is so pure..i just loved this rain...

Ishu: but I hate rains...

Raman was shocked to hear this...she was the one who was in love with this rain now suddenly it felt like she is some another person...she is not the person whom he loved...he want to go and asked her but he stopped himself...his head was already paining with his back...he was searching something drawer and frustrating on something he said "Shit!!! Why are these Aspirin pills....I havent bought it yaar, what will I do now?...o god this Headache!!!!.."

Ishu took the balm from her side of drawer and started to apply on his forehead...in circles...after sometime she saw him sleeping peacefully...she was admiring him...he was not actually sleeping but was relaxed as she took her hands back...he hold her hand...keep his head on her lap and asked her to continue..it feels good...She unknowingly was happy and started caressing his hair too...after some time she stopped and was trying to keep his head on cushion but he turn his face towards her stomach and dug his face in her stomach in her lap and slept...blood was rushing to her cheek and she was blushing now as he was holding her so tight...she was having butterflies in her stomach...something stirred inside her...something happened...he had unknowingly opened an untouched chapter in her life

------------------------

...she sat there whole night...just staring him and slowly sleep evaded her too and she slept in that position hugging his face...her face was over his...now...

Near about at midnight raman was first to wake up and saw himself in that position..he tried to turn his head and somehow was successful too but now her lips were too near to her...he can breath her...becoz of his turnig...ishita stirred in her sleep and woke up...she saw that she was so near to her face as her lips were almost touching his nose...she quickly moved but soon pain took place in her neck alarming her about the position she slept...her face was flushed...Raman liked this change in her...she so thought that his mornings will be just like this in her arms...they both were staring each other...

Soon raman realized the effect he had on her...she was breathing heavily...and her light cleavage was visible to him...some few strands had fallen on her face blocking his view...he gathering some courage guided his hands to tuck the strands behind her ear...his hand stayed a little longer behind her ear...he was impressed by the effect he had on her...she had fisted her hands taken his collar and her eyes closed , face all red due to blushing...he got some courage seeing this and slowly he traced his his forefinger from her forehead to her jaw...he moved further down from her jawline to her slender neck and now to her cleavage...unknowing a moan escaped through her mouth.."hmm"...this was the last undoing can say ...he was not so saint...he realized that her peaks were now visible to him through her cloths too...he traced his thumb over her lips lightly...she gasped...her lips were shivering...and slightly open...he push his thumb inside her mouth and touched her tongue...played with her tongue and she allowed it too...after few seconds he again traced her lips with his wet or saliva coated thump as they felt dry...he was creating havoc inside her...his other hand was cupping the mould and were pressing it between his two fingers...she was moaning...she was in different world...he so wanted to continue it...he tried to sit and a hiss escape through his mouth...due to pain on his back and this happens to bring her out of her world and she gather her courage...help him sit properly and hurriedly entered in washroom...

In the washroom...ishu was crying...

Ishu: no...no...how could u ishu?...how could you even give in to his advances?...u cant...u cant do this...and she banged her fist in the wall and her wrists starts bleeding due to cut by broken pieces of her glass bangles...u cant give him any happiness ishu...u cant...just control urself...just have a break on you...she didn't feel any pain though her wrists was bleeding...

Raman was terrified when he heard the sound of something banged...he got up and knock the door whether she was fine or not but she was not replying to any of his answers...

Raman: Ishita open the door...,...plz open the door...

At last ishu opened the door...he saw her she was looking pale, like someone has suck all blood from her, her eyes swollen due to continuous crying and her bleeding writs...Raman saw that and hold her

Raman: oh my...what have u done?How did this happen?...ishita...

She was numb he shook her and she came into her senses...

Ishu:huh

Raman: Sit here...

Raman make her sit on the bed and then brought First aid box and bandaged her wrists properly...he gave her some painkiller and then make her lie on the bed...and then patted her head...soon she was asleep...next morning when Ishu woke up...raman was nowhere to be found...all memories of yesterdays evening came into her mind...she was having mixed feelings, anger, happy, ...love...attraction...she was blushing...this has to be love or mere attraction...is she really haave started to love him or this happened between them is just a mere lust or attraction or the heat of the moment...she shrugged his thoughts and went to complete her daily chores...soon she came to know that he wont come until tomorrow...have gone somewhere for work...she was upset that he doesn't even tell her once that he is going...or when he will return or why he is going...she realized what she is expecting...again yesterdays incidents take a toll on her...

----

A/N: Hope you guys like the chapter

Vote/comment/follow....

P.s: busy these days so no updates of Jol this weekend and the nxt too...

-Sunshine x