Chapter 1

Ishu(st):after one year too I don't know who the great Raman Bhalla is...stop it ishu...uff...what is this? concentrate on the topic ishu...

Mihika enter in her cabin...

Mihika: what happened darling? U r looking too tensed...

Ishu: I m mihiku...six months......did u listen to me ...I worked six months under your stupid fianc to know who the Raman Bhalla is as his secretary...rather being a journalist...and what did I get in return...Nothing....

Mihika chukled...

Mihiku: just relax...

Ishu: haha...After that I send this great journalist like You so you will be able to get handy with Mihir but You fell in love with him...Seriously did you got that idiot only to love?

Mihir: Oh and you got that idiot only to make your Brother?...

Ishu: o god mihiku...what to do now...i love this mysterious Bhalla yaar...u know Until now Ishita Suchak had solve every Mystery except this Raman Bhalla...he is taking a toll on me yaar...I m really pissed and now dad had called me to dicuss about my wedding...

Mihiku: what? R u gonna marry?

Ishu: no way I m gonna marry that so called idiot...u know,  for my family I m here doing my studies of fashion designing...I m in last year...he doesn't know about my journalist job and when he will come to know that I ll be a piece of flesh...he will kill me with his bare hands...and even I don't care...He doesn't understand that I m best at my work ...ya I love fashion designing too as its my hobby but being a journalist is my passion...u know my junoon and now I have only  one aim to know who the bloody Bhalla is...

Mihiku: ishu...respect yaaar...by the way he is way too handsome u know...u will just fall for him in one sight...well he is mystery I agree but he is way too frank too...infact he is very gentleman...first only mihir and his friends just praise him but after meeting him I m also indeed in love with him as mihir's bhai..ok...and his sister,...

Ishu: ha...ha...He made you his siter and now you are also on his side...leave it......I m going to porbandar...i had my flight in exact three hours ...Let me see who the idiot boy is, after my Dad had choosen him for me...hey mihiku I ll be coming day after ...I had already informed rahul. Just hand over the required documents of the project to him, we will be going there, after my return...

Mihku: no way..u r not going...firstly that Rahul is not good person...secondly that place is also lonely ...i cant allow you to go there alone that too with that idiot Rahul...

In the car..the discussion continued...

Ishu: he is a nyc person yaar and he is my best friend after you...I have to go there to cover about that godfather of that place...and trust me no one can harm me...bye..u take care ok...and inform me about that handsome Bhalla if u can..i soon wanna end this.....I m obessed with him...just wanna exposed him at any cost...

Mihika just shook her head for her best friend...she was the only person who knows ishu inside and out...after many years too...she know this ishu...

Ishita Suchak aka Ishita Mehra was a journalist. She was a Gujarati and her real name was Ishita Suchak but her dad hates this journalism so he had send her in city just to complete her fashion designing but Ishu had different plans...Her dad was not well educated thus she told him that she wanted to do fashion designing not in porbandar but in diff city...as ishu was apple of his eyes he agreed ...ishu was studying her fashion designing with journalism too...actually she had completed her journalism in pretext of helping his best friend or should cousin Rahul ...the real fact is she was 27 yrs old...her dad's health was not proper when she was about 21 yrs old in her first yr of journalism and she used to give her lot time to his father so her family thinks that she haven't completed her graduation for 3 yrs ahe had given to her father but the thing was she had completed her course and given exams with the help of her friends...as expected when her father was well he suggested her to complete her studies in fashion designing not in journalism...and taking advantage of this she flew to city with mihika and sarika and even rahul too join him...

Ishita being completed her fashion designing and working in Bhalla industries which is the best fashion industry in world...this is all unknown by his father and family...Ishu named herself as Ishita Meehra in pretext that her Family or no one will found out who the journalist ishita is...she has successfully changed her identity and being a journalist hide her real identity in journalist world too...She is a famous journalist but no one has seen Ishita mehraa...as she haven't provided any info...mihika and Rahul are her sole companions...she always wear full clothes which cover her whole body whether it iis Indian or western...if India she wear churidaars with full sleeves and if western wears jeans with top with full sleeves covering her whole body...

On other hand...there is Raman Bhalla..MD of Bhalla Industries or can say RKB fashions...He is a master in Fashion designing,,,...but is very secretive...RKB fashions is the top most in whole world but no one in the fashion world except his Family and two three trustworthy people including Mihika knows about him...he has a secret identity too ...it is not like he never comes out from his mansion or any other thing...the important point is he doesn't lived in mansion...only his brothers..Mihir, Romie, his mom santoshi and his Friend Abhimanyu raghav lived there with her chotu sister Rinky...

In actual, he lived in Ratnagiri...he is godfather there but his name there is Raman Patel...no one knows about his family becoz he lived there with her Dadi...He even handled his business but Just solely depended on his three brothers including Abhi...there is a suspense behind his gangster or a godfather in Ratnagiri which is related to his forefathers...No one knows except Raman and his Dadi...and no one in the family questions them on being his absence as he is doing this for the betterment of Ratnagiri people told by his Dadi to all family members...He is 30 yrs old...he his hot , handsome , a ganngser, a wise businessman too...He had fulfill his all responsibilities towards his family...His dadi wanted him to marry soon but he loves a girl...