The Accident

That picture on top is killing me 😖😖 why is she so cute?! Aaaahhh!! Anyway I hope u guys enjoy this chappie ^_^

Sylveon's POV

Serena let me out of my Pokeball and told me to look around the place and maybe some memories would appear, I did what she told me and I stumbled around the forest.

Honestly I don't know why I came here, I just feel like a part of me wanted to meet with someone but I don't know who.

The days where my memories were still with me was 6 years ago, and it was after the summer camp.

Flashback

Serena's POV

We entered the plane that was flying to Kalos, but when the engine started there was some smoke coming out of the wing of the plane, I tugged my Papa's shirt to get his attention, he looked at the wing and his face was filled with worry.

"Serena, I have a bad feeling about this.." he mumbled "What should we do Papa?" I asked in a scared tone "Let's get out of-" but before he could even finish his sentence the plane flew off.

Papa was holding my hand tightly as the the engine kept on making some weird noises, I was trembling and Papa was trying to comfort me.

Then we heard the left side of the plane explode. The plane crashed and the next thing I knew it was dark and I couldn't remember anything.

"We're losing her!"

"Serena please don't go like your father!"

"Clear!"

"Nothing!"

"Miss please go to the waiting area!"

"No! Serena wake up!!"

"CLEAR!"

My eyes opened and I was in a room, I looked infront of me and saw four strangers looking at me with surprised looks. I couldn't remember why I was here, but all I know is...wait. What do I know? Where am I? Why am I here?!

I panicked as I was having a hard time breathing, the man that was wearing a lab coat quickly took hold of me and made me swallow some pill and I passed out.

Who am I?

"Serena..." A calming voice spoke, I slowly opened my eyes and I saw a woman that looked really familiar "Who are you?" I asked, the woman looked hurt as tears formed in her eyes "Are you ok?!" I choked "No...please no.." she sobbed "Please tell me what is happening?! Tell me why am I here?!" I pleaded "Your kidding with me right dear? Your just trying to make me laugh right? You don't really have amnesia right?!" She looked at me with pain, and what's worst I too felt pain in my heart. Why?

Then a creature entered the room, it was looking at me with confusion in the same time like it knew me. What is going on?

"Serena dear please tell me you know me" The woman sobbed "Serena? Is that me?" I asked "No..." The woman cried louder alerting the other people that was with me awhile ago, the man injected the woman causing her to pass out.

The man walked up to me and I hid behind the blankets for protection "No worries, I mean no harm" he assured me "Why am I here?" I asked quietly "Why can't I remember my name?" I asked "Why can't I remember who that woman is?!" I asked harshly now hiding out of the blanket looking at the man with anger "It seems that accident caused you to lose your memories...poor thing. Still so young, yet here you are losing your memories" the man sighed "What accident? Tell me!" I exclaimed "I don't know what happened, but it's best if you don't remember that fateful day" he uttered "Day? What do you mean?" I asked "You have been here in this hospital for 3 years now, and I never thought you would ever awake ever again. It was a miracle that you did though, but nonetheless you have amnesia" he explained.

"Amnesia?" He nods "Yes, it's not a laughing matter it's where you lose all your precious memories" he stated, I look back at the woman who was now on the other bed beside me. Who is she?

"May I ask who she is?" I pointed at the woman "That is your mother Grace Yvonne, she has been waiting for you to wake up for 3 years now" he uttered "Oh..."

3 years? I have been unconscious for 3 years?

Why? What happened?

The creature hopped on my lap and snuggled my hand that was touching its fur, I feel like I've known this creature for many years but who is this?

I look back at the man signalling him who is this creature that was snuggling my hand "This is your Eevee, I believe it also have amnesia" I look back at Eevee who was nodding in agreement.

"So...What should I do now?" I asked "Try to rest for awhile and maybe try to remember who you are" I nodded "Well then, I'll be on leave see you later miss Yvonne" After that he left.

I looked at Eevee then to my mother, I have forgotten so much and yet I feel as if I was just born.

This is confusing..

End of Flashback

Sylveon's POV

I looked around a bit, but then I heard a familiar voice spoke behind me. I turned around and saw a familiar face, but who is this Pokemon?

"Is that you Eevee?"