five «

It's raining today, but it wasn't heavy. I walked my way to the forest and I instantly saw Gin standing beside a tree. He looks like he's waiting for me.

I approached him with a smile.

"Hey Shorty." He said and then he raised his hand and slowly, he removed his mask.

     I choked on my own breath when I saw his face. I can now see him with his face. He looks like Evan Peters but I think Gin is more handsome. I could've never expected him to have this gorgeous face.

     I was tempted to touch his face but I didn't. He was about to touch my face but I backed away.

"Don't touch me... I don't want you... to be gone." I said and my voice slightly broke.

"Don't worry, Dory. I won't." He said and them he touched my face and nothing happened. My eyes went wide and then closed it.

     I like the feeling of his hands on my cheek. I held his hand and then I look at him.

"You said... Y—you'll..." I said but then he silenced me. He put his finger on my lips and then he came nearer.

     He came closer until our noses bumped and then he closed his eyes, so did I. Our lips made contact and the next thing I know, he was kissing me.

     I Instantly sat up from my bed and looked at the clock. '2:12AM'

     What the heck? That was all just a dream? It felt real... Is it really what he looks like?

     I fixed my hair and put on my black sweatshirt and grabbed a flashlight.

     I silently went down and turned the door knob slowly. I closed it as quiet as possible and walked my way to the forest.

     I turned on the flashlight and looked around the forest.

"Gin..." I whispered and then I heard a rustling noise on the side. Wind blew and I shivered.

     A minute later, Gin was standing infront of the flashlight.

"Shorty... why are you here?" He asked. I could bearly see the mask beause it was dark.

"Are you really gonna be gone... if I touch you?" I asked as I bit my lip. C'mon Dory, that was just a dream!

"Yes, why?" He asked.

"I... It's j—just... Uhhh... Nothing, I'll go back." I said and walked away.

"Good night, Shorty."