two «

I never told anyone about Gin. I just kept thinking about him. He's not normal and I don't think he's just a human being. He said he wasn't a mortal.

Gin... Gin... Gin...

For some reason, I like his name. I can't believe I just met someone so... fictional. He doesn't look real. If only I could see his face and touch him.

The next day, I decided to go on a walk, alone. With a cupcake with me and a pair of slippers. I tried to be subtle so mom won't notice I snatched dad's old slippers.

Yeah, I'm giving him a cupcake! I thought about this, does he eat? Drink? Sleep?

I walked through the forest... waiting for him to appear. I heard the flapping of the wings of birds.

I walked around the forest for ten minutes then I heard some shuffling noise around the grass and wind blows through my face.

"Shorty... you came alone, huh? Wanted some alone time with me?" He said from behind and then I turned to him and if only I could see his face maybe I could see his smirk too. He is wearing the same clothes from yesterday.

"A bit cocky, aren't you? Could you please stop calling me shorty? You're just tall!" I said defensively. I looked at his bare foot.

"I don't think so, Shorty." I just rolled my eyes at him and grabbed the slippers and walked to him.

I dropped the slippers infront of him. "Here. I thought you might need that. So..." I looked at him, at his eyes.

"Thanks. How thoughtful of you, Shorty." He looked down and wore the slippers then wiggled his toes.

"You gotta stop calling me that, Gin. I have a name." I said with annoyance then he looked at me.

"What's your name then, Shorty?" He asked and then he crossed his arms. Oh god! I just wanna rip of the mask and see his facial expression.

"Dory." I said.

"Dory Shorty." He said with a laugh. And it's weird because I liked the sound of his laugh. I rolled my eyes because of his lame comeback.

"That was lame, Gin." I said.

"Your name is cute though, I like it." He said and I saw his eyes crinkled, he is smiling. I would love to see his smile.

"Want some food?" I asked and then grabbed the box that contains four cupcakes.

"Sure, wanna take a walk?" He asked. I opened the small box and took a cupcake. When I turned to Gin, his palm was ready. I firmly put the cupcake on his palm, careful of not making any skin contact.

"What are these? It looks yummy." He said with amusement.

"That's a cupcake, Gin." I said with a monotone voice.

He raised his mask slightly and then I saw his lips then he took a bite of the cupcake and we started walking. I blushed. I don't know why, but those lips... are damn kissable. I ate the cupcake and then I looked at him again. He had some icing on his cheek.

I was about to reach for his cheek but then I froze, fuck! I'm not suppose to touch him. I retracted my hand and I saw his face turn to me.

"What?" He said.

"Uh... You have... Y—you have something on your right cheek." I said then I looked away.

"Thanks for the cupcake, Shorty. Haven't eat yet since last week. But I can live without it." He said. I still couldn't believe though. I'm with an immortal. He's talking and looks like a normal human.

"You're welcome, Gin." I said.

I never thought that I could meet an immortal. I'm very curious about him. How did he become a immortal? He's mysteriously weird, that's Gin.