Fifteen Years

Fifteen Years

National City, California 05AM
HIS SIDE

I heard a buzzing sound so I took out my phone underneath my pillow and swipe it right; without looking at the callers' I.D, I answered the goddamn person who ruined my prescious dream.

"What?" - I asked with a husky voice, still not opening my eyes. I still want to sleep for goddamn christs' sake.

"Oh, am I disturbing you?" - said from the other line. Bigla akong nainis. Hindi ba halatang naiistorbo niya ako? I looked intendedly at the window at nakita kong madilim pa sa labas. "The fuck do you need?"

"I have to tell you.. something important."

"More important than my sacred sleep?" - May narinig akong bumuntong hininga. "Who are you anyway?" - I asked again. I don't know who am I talking to. I didn't see the name-- no, I just didn't look at it. I'm too lazy to move.

"This is Krisha. Anyway, I'll talk to you later instead. Sorry and just continue your 'sacred sleep'".

"Good choice." - I didnt liked it when she was the one who hanged up the phone though, but my body wasn't processing at the moment.

6:45AM

My door bell rung. Uh! But I'm not expecting any visitor am I? Who must it be? Tsk! Tinungo ko nalang ang pinto instead na tanungin ang sarili ko. Tumingin ako sa monitor only to see Krisha standing next to my door. I sighed. Now, what does she needs? I opened the door and let her in. She walked fashionably and went straight to my sofa and sit there like she owns this damn condo. Seriously?

"Now what?" - I asked her boringly. "What are you up to?"

Ngumiti lang ito sa akin. "Well, may nabalitaan lang naman ako tungkol kay Sabrina. Hmmm.. ain't you curious about it?"

This bitch! She's getting on my nerves and she really does know how to piss me off. I'm not really interested with what she was saying but I can't just let it pass knowing Sabrina is involved. I'm thinking to get rid off this bitch. Yeah, good idea.

"What is it?" - I saw her triumph smile. Fuck that smile. As long as I wanted to ruin her face its just I can't. I really fucking hate this bitch.

"Good news or bad news?" - and now, she really is pissing me off. "Stop teasing me, bitch. You won't really like it when I'm being teased. Say the bad news first."

"Why are you so rude? Oh, maybe that was sign of aging. Yeah, my apologizes then. So, the bad news is Sabrina is going back to the Philippines."

I felt stiffened on what I heard. The fuck was with her? Why coming there all of a sudden? Did something happened?

I looked at her. "When is she---"

"Today, 12 noon." - I was cut off by this bitch but what makes me stiffened the most was knowing Sabrina will going to leave later. Shit!

"And the good news?"

She smirked. "Her possessive brother won't come with her." - I guess, it is really a good news, then. Kahit sino pang kasama niya ay okay lang, wag lang yung hinayupak niyang kapatid. Nagiinit ang dugo ko sa tuwing nagtatagpo ang landas namin ng lalaking 'yun.