" I'm James..."

(Y/N..!!!) your best friend yells in a whisper.

"What?! What do you want?!" You yell back giggling a little..

"Don't look now, but since we've been here, that brunette in the corner, sitting with a VERY cute blonde besides him, has been checking you out for the past 15 minutes." She says pushing your shoulder playfully.

"W-What? Who? Oh him? He always comes here on Friday & Saturday evenings, especially with that blonde."

"Then what's the deal? Why hasn't he introduced himself to you?! He obvi must be interested! Especially while he keeps sipping on that scotch & turning over his shoulder every 2 damn minutes!" She says raising her eyebrow.

"Well I guess I have to be the one to find out then, wont I?"

"Haha, that's MY girl. Told you the wine would boost up your confidence! Just needed a little kick start. You my friend, are VERY welcome." She says winking at you.

As you start to get up, you pull out your pocket sized mirror, to make sure you didn't have lipstick on your teeth, & smoothed back your hair just a little. You start to walk over towards the very handsome brunette & his hot blonde buddy next to him. Then you hear..

"(Y/N) !!" Your best friend yells in a whisper.

"What?"

"Don't forget to find out what his friend's name is, for ME, of course!"

You roll your eyes back at her, playfully. As you're moving your way towards them, all of a sudden, a VERY drunk man pushes his chair back without looking & turns around slamming into you & spilling his VERY red wine all OVER your beautiful sleek white dress!

"Oh, sorry beautiful!" He says, before running to the trash & puking his lights out.

You turn around, and guess who is standing right behind you?! YEAH, the very handsome brunette. Perfect timing, you thought to yourself. While taking the napkins and trying to pat the stain on your dress, to dry it off a little.

"I wouldn't rub that if I were you." He says looking down at your dress.

"You're probably right!" You say out loud, while laughing at yourself a little.

"Here, take my jacket." While giving you a very warming look.

"Oh... Thank you, but you don't have to"

"But I want to." He smirks, raising his eyebrow, running his hand through his hair.

You blush, and your body is getting warm. You're not too sure if it's because all of the wine you just finished drinking, or because the tall brunette has very blue, sea like, eyes that seem to draw you in.

"Thank y-you....?" You pause for a moment, not sure what to call him.

He laughs a little, "Oh, haha sorry! I'm James, James Barnes. This is my best pal, Steve!"

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Barnes, as well as you Steve. That's (Y/F/N) my best gal over there, and I'm (Y/N), you smile shyly at the both of them.

James and Steve walk you and (Y/F/N) home, & right before they walk off, James says, "Well (Y/N) it was nice meeting you, although the circumstances weren't the best for you, I sure enjoyed talking with you. Maybe I can see you again?" He says, while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Ha, yeah tell me about it! It was very nice of you and Steve to walk us back home. & Yes maybe you can see me again..." You say with a cute smirk, and go up on your tip toes & give him a kiss on the cheek, while handing him back his jacket.

Well guys this is my very FIRST ONE SHOT... It's not the best I know. I wasn't too sure on what to write for my first SHOT. It's kinda cheesy. But I hope you enjoy! Please leave me any feed back & suggestions! Thank you! Xoxo