Usuk

Heyyyy I am the author of this book and just so you know this book has r18 content so if you don't like that I suggest you leave everyone else enjoy.
.....................................................
Third persons pov:

Arthur awoke to the sound of his alarm clock screeching. He began to rub his eyes and yaw. He managed to drag himself out of bed and went to the bathroom to shower.

As he exited the bath he grabbed his towel and began drying himself off. Once dry he put on his uniform and grabbed his phone and bag and headed out.

As he walked to the dreaded place called secondary school (high school) he saw his friend from Norway walking with his Danish boyfriend.

Arthur waved them good morning to which they returned the gesture. The Dane wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and managed to lift him while hugging.

Arthur was slightly jealous of the pair as he wished to be that close with Alfred, a fellow peer.

He decided to leave the pair and began to pull his phone out from his trouser pocket.

He was too busy reading on wattpad to notice the obnoxious boy in front which he managed to bump into.

"S..sorry about that I didn't notice you there" the Brit quickly apologized. "Yeh sorry dude my names Alfred and I'm the HERO" he shouted almost giving him a headache.

"We'll it's nice to meet you Alfred but I really must get going" he stated before waving goodbye as he took off at a smooth pace.

He glanced at his watch to notice the time was 8:26 which meant he only had 4 minutes to get to school without a late mark.

He had perfect punctuality and he had no intention to destroy his hard work.
He ran like Feliciano when there is pasta and barely managed to make it through the gates in time.

He let out a sigh of relief and walked to his lesson without needing to check his planner as he remembered his time table off by heart.

He waited until his music teacher aloud the students into the class and sat down next to his Japanese friend.

His teacher Mr Edelstein silenced the class. "Today I will assign partners to sing or perform as a duet of any type romantic, punk, pop, classic etc." he said getting out a notebook.

"Arthur and Alfred, Ludwig and Feliciano, Antonio and Lovino, Gilbert and Matthew, Natalia and Katyusha, Sadik and Heracles, Yao and Ivan, Francis and Joan, Matthias and Lukas, Leon and Emil, Berwald and Toni, Toris and Felix's, Kiku and Lin, Elizabeta and Laura, Vladimir and Nikola no changing seats now BEGIN."

Most people seemed happy except Lovino, Ludwig, Lukas, Arthur, Berwald, Emil and Leon but when did they ever look happy.

They didn't smile but you could see the happiness in their eyes. He sighed as Kiku his Japanese friend rouse to go sit beside Lin.

Not long after he heard the obnoxious voice of the American he was assigned to work with.

Arthurs pov:

Ughhh humans they disgust me. Although I fancied al it's not like I'd ever tell him that. 

................................................................
I hope you enjoyed. Please vote and comment, thank you for reading my book and I shall complete this later. Byeeeee