Chapter Two- The video

Start from the beginning

I could hear few soft giggles and some whispering too.

Geez!

I turned around, "What? Shoo away geekies-beekies. Don't have classes to go to?" I sneered, with a hand gesture to shove the wannabes away.

They all glanced away and did what they were doing few minutes ago. My muscles relaxed, realizing they weren't paying me amy attention anymore.

No doubt, I loved being center of attention but, not when they're bitching about me. It made me extremely self-conscious.

Maybe I am cruel. I am heartless. I am a bad guy in this picture... but, people become what people make them. Don't they?

Now, my walls are just way too high for anyone to reach—or so I thought.

I turned my head back to its position and started zooming the hallway, taking long steps and leaving Kim behind. She just embarrassed me.

"Hey! Wait up... I'm sorry, Elle. I didn't realize everyone was watching. I didn't mean to offend you." She apologized, matching my heels and looping her arm with mine. I didn't shove her away but, neither did I said it was okay.

I had counted friends and I didn't want to even lose one of them. All of them were just too close to my heart.

"I thought we were best friends..." She mumbled softly. It's the same line she always used to blackmail me. Bitch! And it's the same line which always softens my heart.

I tried to hide my smile by pressing my lips in a tight line but, she started tickling me and I bursted out in a laughter.

"Stop it! Fine fine fine." I tried to say between my laughter. And pushed her hands away.

Yes, I laugh too. I don't only scowl.

"Bitch!" She grumbled and looped her arm with mine again.

"So, what was it that you freaked out about?" I asked, genuinely.

I raised my brow at her, waiting for her to speak.

"Er... A Video. Geez! You must see it. The video had hit K's in just few hours and you won't believe what happened in it."

"What is it?" I repeated myself, furrowing at her. Honestly, she got me curious. Now, I also wanted to have a look at it.

I put the passcode, as my phone unlocked. It was a fucking fighting video.

I turned it on and started watching. There was Justin and his friends beating a poor skinny guy. It was pretty bleak but, not that much. I couldn't believe it happened at the party. All the people surrounding them were having fun cheering as neither of them were affected by the fight. I was there too, right? So, why don't I remember any of it? I remember Justin excusing himself and then I just remember waking up in my room.

Weird. Because, I usually remember almost everything no matter how much I drink.

The freshman was really hurt. His jaw was little swelled, and he was all red in the face. Blood was gushing out of his nose.

I knew Justin and, I also understood that he had gotten himself into couple of fights before but, this time it didn't seem fair at all. I was feeling awful for the poor guy though I understood he might have said or done something equally bad to get Justin that ferocious.

But, I still felt awful about it. Sometimes, it's hard to be a bitch than to show one.

"I can't believe Justin fought when he promised he won't do it again! But, what's funny is I don't remember it happening at the party. I-I'm so confused. I usually never forget anything, Kim." I said, gravelly, suddenly annoyed.