-Time Cant Heal everything-

It's been a few years since the incident and I haven't slept good at all, I can only sleep for at least an hour or a little more if I'm lucky. The worst part of it all is that I still haven't told my family about it. I'm 11 now, I'll be 12 in a few month..I just don't know what to do, should I tell them?... Should I not?...I don't really see the difference, they can't do anything anyway, I think it's to late.
-sigh-
"I guess I'll have to tell them..but how?" I say aloud in my room.
A few days pass and I finally work up the courage to say something to my parents, even though I don't really think it will help. I walk down the wooden stairs and go into their bedroom beside the kitchen. "Mom?, dad? Can ... Can I talk to you?..."

There was silence for a moment then mom said to come in, "what is it sweety?"

"You should sit down mom, you to dad..." I sat next to mom and dad sat on the other side of the bed.

Dad looked at me, "well what is it?"

I take a deep breath and try to control my voice as I tell the event that happened to me quickly, but it didn't stop the tears from falling... After I was done with the quick explanation, dad started to freak out and cry saying he was going to kill him, I knew he wouldn't... My father was just angry. At the time I never fully knew why he was the one that was mad, it should've been only me, as I got older I finally understood. I'm his little girl who's trust got distroyed by someone who shared the same blood.
My innocence had been stolen by someone I looked up to and against my will.

They asked me if I'd like to take it to court, but I told them no, and that there was so much going on, I needed time to think it over, I was still scared.