Horror Strikes

My throat starts to feel dry as I try to think of what to say.
     "W-what are you d-doing?.. Why'd you lock the door?.." I stuttered.
He just stared at me, "shh.. Stay quiet" he took a few steps to me and ran his hand across my left cheek. "Get on the counter, and pull your pants down".
    He spoke it so firmly, I didn't have time to ask, nor think why he wanted me to do that...
    I know him, I thought to myself, I've always been around him, I trust him...
    I did what he said, and I faced the wall.
  I heard his hand ramble over his belt as he took it off, I heard his pants unzip, his button-unbuttoned, I heard a light jingle behind me as he pulled his pants down, and off of him. I couldn't move. I held my breath as I tried to think and understand what's happening. Mixed emotions stabbed through me and I felt my body heat up like a fire on the inside, but It felt like ice on my skin.
   "W-what are you..g-going to do?" I asked, my voice getting shaky.
     His hand cuffed around my mouth as he moved his body close to me. "Mmph!" I can't speak! I can't yell! I can't call for help! I don't even know what's going on! All I can feel is pain edge through my hole body!
     What the hell is going on??? Why do I feel like this??!! Some one! HELP ME! I don't understand!! Please!!
   I keep telling myself to yell, but nothing came...I'm a mute... I am silent...
      "Does it hurt you?..." He asked. His voice was so calming, but his grip on me was so tight, I was in pain all over my body, plus extra, his Penis...in my butt...
     What was this called?? What's happening right now?? Why is he doing this??!!! THIS ISN'T RIGHT!!
    I was so caught up in screaming thoughts in my head, I didn't even notice he had pulled away and was standing waiting for me to turn around.
     "I'll ask again, but now that I've stopped, I'll have to ask differently... 'Did' it hurt you?"... His voice sounded angry, but he had shown no sign of violence.
    I nod my head. "Y-yes..I-it did"... Tears started to fill my eyes. I back down off the counter to pull up my pants and then I stare at the bathroom tiled floor, "can I p-please go back down sta-"
     "No, you can't, I'm not done yet!" I was startled when he interrupted me, surprised, I jumped a little and when I looked up at him...he was smiling..scared and worried I looked away, I also had to because his pants and boxers were still off. Seeing me look away... He chuckled a little with amusement and then went serious again. "Now you have to suck my dick".
I felt my self flame inside, every point of my body felt as if I had just walked into a volcano!
     NO WAY!! NOPE!! This isn't right!! He's my cousin!! I'm not old enough!! Even so, NO WAY!!! What the hell is wrong with him??!!
     The questions and thoughts in my head grew wild and filled me with anger and fear all at once, I turned around and reached out to the doorknob, but I was to slow, his strong arm grabbed me, told me to stay, he turned me around and made me kneel down on the floor.
     I can't! No! Please!! Why can't I yell?? Why can't I do anything?? SNAP OUT OF IT!!! DAMNIT!! LET ME GO!! YELL DAMNIT!! YELL AND RUN!! Why can't I move??? WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM?!
     I tried to move back..nothing...I can't move, I'm in shock, I'm frozen, I'm a mute, ...I'm silent once again..