Dead And Alive

Sorry it took so long for me to write another chapter. I haven't really been in the mood to write, but I'd already started this chapter, so I thought I'd finish it. I really want to finish the story, but don't know right now, when I'll continue to write. But I'm sooo glad you like my story so far. Makes me really happy xx Unique

It was getting harder for me to force myself to school. My mind was anywhere else, and it made it hard to concentrate. I just didn't want to be in school, cuz I finally had somewhere else I wanted to be. Among those who accepted me. It took all my energy to go to school monday, tuesday, wednesday and I just couldn't force myself another day. Thursday I spent at home, in my bed, watching poor tv-shows. Me and and Rogue had agreed to meet later, when she was done with her classes. I missed her, cuz I hadn't seen her for a long time, and I needed a friend to talk to. Someone who really knew me, and cared about me.

I was sitting at a table outside a coffee shop, in the city, waiting for her. Being on time wasn't her thing. Being too early was my thing. I just hoped my coffee wouldn't be cold when she got there, but fortunately she only arrived 15 minutes later. "Hey Y/N! I feel like I haven't seen you for ages." She said, as she sat down. She was wearing a long sleeved shirt, and gloves. Anyone would find her clothes ridiculous in the summerheat, but she didn't really have a choice. She couldn't walk around in a crowded city, with exposed skin. That might lead to an accident. No wonder she was sweating so much already. 

"It's so hot!" She exclaimed. "Normally I would just put my hands in my pockets, but it would be unbearable to wear a hoodie." I laughed, but felt a bit sorry for her. "You can take off the gloves now, I promise I won't touch you." She took them off, and you could almost see water dripping from her hands. She left the table to go inside and order something, and came out 5 minutes later, with a large red smoothie. "You have a lot to tell me. I know you're keeping secrets from me." She said, sipping her smoothie. An image of Kurt flashed in my head, and I had to force myself not to smile a goofy smile. "Maybe... I'm not keeping anything from you, I just haven't had the oppotunity to tell you yet." "yeah okay, get to the point, I want to know everything." She was wearing a smug smile, waiting for the story. I took a sip of my now lukewarm coffee and started. 

"Me and Kurt have just bumped into each other at the mansion a couple of times. I like talking to him. He seems so real, and I don't know.. there's just something about him. And yeah we've kissed a couple of times, and he's also shown up in my bedroom a couple of times-" "Stop there. Are you telling me you're not a virgin anymore?" She was glaring at me with big eyes. Sex was something she was very interested in, as it was something she would never get to experience. "No no, of course not. I want my first time with a proper boyfriend." "Isn't he already your boyfriend?" That was something I hadn't even thought about yet. To ask him to be my boyfriend. A word I'd never used on anyone. So foreign to me. "No. I don't know if that's too soon to call him that." I hesitated, not really knowing the rules of boyfriend and not boyfriend. "Well he's better than that guy Quicksilver, I've heard rumors that he's also into you." She winked at me. I shifted uncomfortable in my chair, not really knowing what to think of that rumor. "Yeah. Actually I don't mind Quicksilver, he's nice to me, but there's something mysterious about him. I can't really figure him out." "Don't try to figure him out, not even a scientist would be able to do that." She laughed. I hadn't really given him a thought since last time I saw him. There wasn't any space left for him in my thoughts, as Kurt had conquered it all. "So you're into the blue kind of guys, with tails. I hadn't thought that of you." "Blue is just a colour. I think it suits him." I wasn't going to mention that he actually wasn't blue at the moment. "Yeah I guess it does, now you say it. Tall, dark and handsome?" She smiled at me, amused with herself. I just laughed at her.